xxiv | Sonder ❦ (17)

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— INTERNET SENSATION —

This is how I feel, I got your love attached to meAnd you know I truly love you, it was never about no pussyAnd you told me that them niggas ain't for me, they just want my moneyAnd I like the way you is, you ain't tryna kick it with my buddiesAnd...

And you know I truly love you, it was never about no pussy
And you told me that them niggas ain't for me, they just want my money
And I like the way you is, you ain't tryna kick it with my buddies
And I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me
And it's so fucked up, that I'm glad to be a junkie
To fall in love, I say I been afraid

•••••

The next day.

"Son I know you can't understand me right now but I love you," Amiré whispered to Isaíah as rubbed his back, watching him closely. He was sound asleep on his fathers chest. "I vow to always protect you, listen to you, and be there whenever you need me until my very last breathe. I didn't have the best example to follow, but you and I will change the tide. I am not the best example of what a man should be, but I will try my hardest to be the best man I can for you and your mother." He continued, watching Isaíah smile in his sleep. He smiled too, feeling like he was drowning in love.

Taivon tried her hardest to blink away her tears, smiling to herself. She was sitting up against the headboard next to him while reading a book, as she did most nights before falling asleep. She couldn't help but feel emotional listening to the man that she loves, show so much devotion to their child. It was something that many mothers dreamed of.

Feeling her eyes on him he looked over and met her teary eyes, raising his eyebrow. "You okay baby?"

She nodded quickly and sat her book to the side, before reaching over and touching his shoulder. "I'm just very proud of you Amiré."

"Oh," He smiled, grabbing her hand and bringing it to his lips. He placed a soft kiss against her knuckles before pulling it away. "Thank you."

She moved her body so she was laying down beside him. She turned to her side so she could stare directly into his eyes, taking a deep breathe as she admired his face. "I love you Amiré," She cheesed, just wanting to hear him say it. Every time he said it back to her, her stomach filled with butterflies.

He just chuckled, knowing she wasn't going to let up on him any time soon, "I love you too Taivon."

She giggled and leaned forward to peck his lips twice. "You promise?"

"I promise," He mumbled softly, puckering his lips for more kisses. Which she happily obliged too. They kissed a few minutes longer before she finally pulled away but he grabbed her face, staring deep into her soul. "It's me against the world about you mamas, always remember that."