x | Sonder ❦ (7)

*thank y'all for being so active. It's making updating quickly more easy knowing y'all fw this story 💙*

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

Come ride with me, I wanna tell you how I'm feelingShawty I fuck with you but it's going down in the cityAll these rookies know is shoot and they been killing up the innocentAnd before that day come girl, I don't wanna have you with me'Cause I fuc...

Shawty I fuck with you but it's going down in the city
All these rookies know is shoot and they been killing up the innocent
And before that day come girl, I don't wanna have you with me
'Cause I fuck with you the long way, that's why I keep my distance
So baby, don't take it personal every time I go missin'

•••••

11 days later.....

"So tell me something Vino...." Antwan paused, staring him down intensely. "What kind of man are you?"

Vino who was sitting directly across from him, made a face. "With all due respect— what do you mean by that?"

Amiré sat next to him, just listening since he had to stay out of it. The reason Vino and Antwan were meeting was because Amiré approached Vino with a business opportunity to come and join the Black Kingsmen. Of course Vino immediately shot it down as he was proud and loyal member of the 83rd Killaz but after Amiré explained some things to him, he couldn't help but to think about it.

Now here he was, meeting Antwan.

11 days ago.... *flashback*

"You know just like I know that the 83rd Killaz is a regular gang Vino. You're likely burnt out from ducking cops, committing petty crimes likes robberies, taking orders from a small minded nigga, and finding yourself losing yo members left and right. That shit not safe at all. The Black Kingsmen is more than a gang Nigga, we're damn near like the black mafia. The 83rd Killaz not even competition when it comes to the real game. I've seen millions come and go before my eyes, and I never have to touch a corner."

Vino shook his head. "I don't appreciate you speaking on my niggas like this."

"Man I'm tryna put you on game Vino!" Amiré stressed. "This shit is bigger than the gang life. We both knew what we signed up for, I'm just tryna show you there's a better way of living in it. I didn't ask to become Antwan's second in command, the shit just fell in my lap. That leaves my old role open, for any nigga to fill. Expect I get to be the one to find the right nigga to fill it. The first nigga that came to my mind is you Nigga, my cousin."

"What makes you think ima just be able to walk away from the Killaz? Especially since I helped build that shit up with Kilo. I'm not cool with just switching up on them."