xxi | Sonder ❦ (14) 2/2

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— SATIVA —

Why you make it so complicated?Off the drink, we concentratin'I know you won't leave me hangin'Smokin' weed out the containerWe spend cash for entertainmentThere's more where that came from, that's all I'm sayin'It's me and you and we makin' arran...

Off the drink, we concentratin'
I know you won't leave me hangin'
Smokin' weed out the container
We spend cash for entertainment
There's more where that came from, that's all I'm sayin'
It's me and you and we makin' arrangements
It's you and me and we makin' arrangements
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed
Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Drinks is on me"
Yeah, the drinks are on me
I said now go and take a shot on me
Only drug a bitch is on is the tree
But I lasted ten rounds like a freak
Like a G

•••••

Whatever You Want by Tony! Toni! Tone! began playing loudly on the speakers while everyone sat around on the huge yacht, either drunk or high or both. Everyone was simply having a real good time. And just like everyone else Taivon was faded because this was the real first time she has been without her baby.

She missed him dearly, but she also wanted to appreciate this time she had alone. Being a mother is a lot— and not many people understand just how much changes for the mother. Her body has changed forever, her mentality has changed, her inner peace has changed. She has changed.

"I don't wish you no bad luck baby. I don't wish you no strain! I only want to expose your life to the finer things." She sang, holding her wine glass in the air. Right beside her sat Pryce, who was cracking up at how lit she was.

"Stop laughing at me Pryce

"Stop laughing at me Pryce." She giggled and brought the cup back to her lips, taking another sip.

He shook his head and snorted. "That edible has you gone girl."

"Maybe. Maybe not." She shrugged, giggling harder because she was indeed very high. At first she was cool and she didn't think it would kick in, but man the second it kicked in every feeling she felt increased times two.