xi | Sonder ❦ (8)

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— UNTHINKABLE —

Moment of honestySomeone's gotta take the lead tonightWhose it gonna be?I'm gonna sit right hereAnd tell you all that comes to meIf you have something to sayYou should say it right nowYou ready?You give me a feeling that I never felt beforeAnd I d...

Moment of honesty
Someone's gotta take the lead tonight
Whose it gonna be?
I'm gonna sit right here
And tell you all that comes to me
If you have something to say
You should say it right now
You ready?
You give me a feeling that I never felt before
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore
And I can't take it
I was wondering maybe
Could I make you my baby
If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy
If you ask me I'm ready

•••••

Light poured into the room from the window, exposing that it was a new bright and early morning. It was time for the citizens of Austin, Texas to wake up and start their day.

Meanwhile, Taivon's breathe hitched in her throat as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her hands gripped the sheets tightly as a loud cry escaped her mouth, and her back arched. She was brought to yet another orgasm, legs shaking from them being strong and back to back.

"Oooooo God!"

The person causing all of this was Amiré— who laid comfortably between her legs, feasting on his only craving. Taivon didn't expect to be woken up and immediately taken to new heights.

But dealing with a someone like Amiré was proving to be filled with surprises.

He slowed his tongue down and lapped up all her remaining juices, keeping ahold of her thighs. Once he was done cleaning her up he finally let up and planted soft wet kisses all the way up her body until he reached her lips.

Taivon moaned as soon as his lips pressed against hers, opening her mouth to happily greet his tongue. She reached for his face to deepen the kiss, but his hands grabbed hers and pinned them above her head. She whined into the kiss, knowing he wasn't about to give her the chance to dominate it.

His lips curled up into a smirk as he slowly pulled back from the kiss and lifted up to stare down at her, still pinning both her hands down.

"Look at me."

Taivons eyes fluttered open to meet his, trying to catch her breathe. "Are y-you trying to kill me?" She panted.

His smirk grew. "Nah I just had to wake you up since I put you to sleep. It was only right."

She couldn't do anything but roll her eyes. "A proper tap and good morning would've worked."