xvi | Sonder ❦ (11)

AND WE MFN BACKKK. Yesssir ya girl is about to graduate college. 😈 But think of this book like a tv series season that got split into two. The first half y'all have seen and witnessed what happened, the second half of the season is about to be a whole different ballgame. The violence has doubled, the drama is loudddd asf, and baby the sex is —😩🤚🏽.

Welcome back: Season 1, Part 2. 😂

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— FALLING STAR —

Tryna stay focused, I keep drinking this leanKillers behind me as I'm chasing my dreams, oh LordTryna heal up, a nigga feel like TyreekBut it's been too long, realize they permanent scarsRaindrops, they say keep enemies close but I can't hang with...

Killers behind me as I'm chasing my dreams, oh Lord
Tryna heal up, a nigga feel like Tyreek
But it's been too long, realize they permanent scars
Raindrops, they say keep enemies close but I can't hang with opps
I'm the real definition of a falling star
Walking on tears, running on blood
Don't take too much, love is a drug

•••••
October 23 | Sunday
5:30 AM

It's been 11 months since Amiré stepped foot into Austin, Texas, after completely uprooting to begin the next chapter of his life in New York City. With his hair grown out on both his head and face, he is a year older now, moving and thinking differently since his position in the drug game has changed. However, he is still very much the same old mysterious Amiré trying to separate his two lifestyles. But when he looks in the mirror lately, all he can see was Ace. The thin line between his two life's has become blurry.

As second in command and being in charge of the New York & Texas drug trade, he was responsible for not only making sure shipments made it back and forth safely and secure, but that the guys working under him were also protected. It got to the point where he needed somebody he really trusted to help him, so with the permission of Antwan, he asked Vino to also uproot what he had going on and join him in New York as his partner. Which he did without question.

Vino was grateful that Amiré had put him in a winning position, where he's been making the most money he's ever made since being in the game. He was the muscle and Amiré was the leader, so the dynamic worked. In all seriousness, after him and Nia had broken up due to a huge fallen out a few weeks after Amiré left, he wanted to be done with Austin too. He loved it out in New York because it was a whole different lifestyle.

D and Antwan decided to let Amiré become his own man, his own boss. He was still second in command of the Black Kingsmen, but he was now able to make his own moves as long as it did not cut into either of their money. But he brought them both so much money, he was damn near untouchable. Besides that he spent a lot of his time with his best friend Sincere, who was officially preparing to take over D's New York operation. He found himself extremely protective over her, and often just stayed around her as a shield or shooter.