xiii | Sonder ❦ (9) 2/2

*Y'all crack me up 😂, already calling Amiré a dumbass 😭! He ain't even do none, just told a lil lie so far 🤣*

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— WELCOME TO THE PARTY —

Baby, welcome to the partyI'm off the Molly, the Xan, the LeanThat's why I'm movin' retarded(That's why I'm movin' retarded)Baby, welcome to the party (Uh?)I hit the boy up and then I go skate in a 'RariBaby, welcome to the partyBitch I'm a thot, ...

I'm off the Molly, the Xan, the Lean
That's why I'm movin' retarded
(That's why I'm movin' retarded)
Baby, welcome to the party (Uh?)
I hit the boy up and then I go skate in a 'Rari
Baby, welcome to the party
Bitch I'm a thot, get me lit
Gun on my hip
One in the head, ten in the clip
Baby, baby don't trip
Just lower your tone, 'cause you could get hit
Don't let that Henny in my system (Nah)
I catch a body, next day I forget it (Next day I forget it)
Nigga, Dread just caught a body (Nigga, Dread just caught a body)
And that's on the gang, nigga, I was just with himself

•••••

After exiting the bathroom, now appropriately dressed for the New York weather, Amiré lifted his arm and checked his Rolex watch for the time.

1:27 pm

"So tell me something Ace, have you really never been to New York before?" He cut his eyes to the couch where Sincere was sitting, watching him.

"No I haven't." He answered, clearing his throat. "Are you originally from here?"

She smiled at him and crossed her legs. "Born and raised, but I'm not sure why you're asking a question you already know the answer too."

"I'm not one to assume."

"That's good to hear." Her smile grew and his face scrunched up.

"Do you always smile all the time?"

"Hell no." She laughed, pausing to pull her phone out of her pocket. She made sure to send D a text letting him know everything was going good so far.

Amiré just watched her every move, trying to get read of her. He still had so many questions and he definitely didn't trust her.

After seeing D's thumbs up emoji, she clicked her phone back off and met his eyes. "You ready to go?"

He nodded. "Yeah. But I need a g—"

"Gun?" She cut him off, standing up from the couch. She walked around the coffee table and stepped closer to him. "Don't worry, that's our next stop. We still have places to be."