v | Sonder ❦ (4)

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— POPULAR LONER —

I don't know, like I just don't, I don't get people I'ont fuck with nobody, I'ont get around nobodyI just like being dolo, you know?People, I don't know, I just don't understand themOr maybe it's they don't understand meWeight of the world on your...

I don't know, like
I just don't, I don't get people
I'ont fuck with nobody, I'ont get around nobody
I just like being dolo, you know?
People, I don't know, I just don't understand them
Or maybe it's they don't understand me
Weight of the world on your shoulders and your feeling all alone
You got it, my nigga, just hold on
Thug life ain't dead, I'ma be this way, until they kill me
'Til then, I'ma make these niggas feel me
My nigga it's a wild, wild lifestyle
A wild, wild lifestyle
I don't get along with my peers, I'm at war with myself
So fuck you, and everybody else
•••••

"Ace I swear to God I had your money man, but those niggas from the south ridas ran up on me before I could call you and robbed me."

Amiré stared him down, trying his hardest to control his temper. "So you were by yourself when they ran up on you Ron? There's nobody else that can back up your story?"

"Yeah man just me." Ron nodded quickly, trying his hardest to escape this situation. "Come on Ace you know me, I would never do some snake shit like that to you."

Amiré just chuckled, using the gun barrel to scatch his head. Ron was one of his corner boys, but he was the most inconsistent one. Always causing problems for Amiré and always somehow involved in some money missing.

Amiré stepped to him, watching as he started shaking out of fear. He looked him up and down in disgust. "I'm starting to think you think I'm stupid Ron."

"N-no man I promise I don't Ace, I would never do no foul shit like that. I seriously just been getting caught up a lot, I ain't got no luck out here man." Ron frowned, lifting his hands up to show he wasn't putting up any fight.

"No you been getting caught up since I fucking met yo dumb ass." Amiré hissed, pressing his gun to Ron's chin. Ron instantly tensed up and started whimpering, squeezing his eyes closed.

"Ace I'm sorry! I swear I'm loyal to you man!"

"Look into my eyes nigga!" Amiré shouted, and Ron opened his eyes trying not to cry. "I should kill yo dumb ass right now, do us both a favor."

"Please Ace, I'm sorry. I'ma get you all your money man, I swear on my life." He cried, begging for his life.

"You been swearing on yo life a lot Ron." Amiré laughed, pressing his gun against his chin harder. "Are you afraid to die?" He asked, staring into his eyes.