iv | Sonder ❦ (3)

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— I HATE LOVE —

I give my all and that's the problem'Cause I don't never get it in returnWhen I let my guard down, I end up hurtGuess you live and you learnSaying that you're different, but really you're the sameTelling me you love me, but only bring me painUsed ...

'Cause I don't never get it in return
When I let my guard down, I end up hurt
Guess you live and you learn
Saying that you're different, but really you're the same
Telling me you love me, but only bring me pain
Used to think love was all I ever needed before
But not anymore
I hate love
That's a fact, and I know that love don't love me back
••••••

A week later....

"Tee bitch where the fuck have you been?!" Her bestfriend Nia yelled, as she slammed her hand down on the table where she was sitting. "You had me worried sick about you hoe."

They were currently in the common area of the school, where most of the students went to eat and hang out with their friends.

Taivon kept her head in the book she was reading. "I'm sorry Nia, I just been taking care of business. Life's been a little hectic lately."

Nia huffed and plopped down into the seat across from her, crossing her arms. "I told myself I was going to beat your ass when I saw you but— clearly somethings wrong so I'll postpone it. What's been going on Tee?"

Knowing her bestfriend wasn't going to just leave it alone, she sighed and slowly looked up to meet her eyes. "I broke up with Rashad."

Nia's eyes widened in shock at first, but she quickly fixed her face. "Really? What happened?"

Taivon shoulders fell, thinking about that night. The bruising had went away a little bit, but it was still a little purple under her eye. Luckily makeup existed. "Honestly? What hasn't happened with Rashad. It was simply time to let him go, we're no good for each other."

Nia nodded understandably. "Well as much as I hated that man, I'm still sorry. It sucks when a relationship you've put so much time and energy into doesn't work out. You deserve so much better though Tee and I know you'll be okay."

Tee smiled softly. "Thanks Nia, I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome bitch. But next time you go days without checking in or talking to me it's up! Ass whooping on sight."

Tee playfully rolled her eyes and laughed. "Bitch why must you always have to choose violence?"

"Cause I can!" She smirked, sending her a quick wink.