xvii | Sonder ❦ (12) 1/2

*might be emotional* // *outfit in pic is what is being worn*

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— SELF LOVE —

I ain't tryna be stubbornBut I could use some self lovingI ain't gotta say nothingThey already know how I'm comingI been working on meI been loving on meI had to learn to love myselfAnd no, I don't mind no helpI'd rather do it myselfNo, I don't mi...

But I could use some self loving
I ain't gotta say nothing
They already know how I'm coming
I been working on me
I been loving on me
I had to learn to love myself
And no, I don't mind no help
I'd rather do it myself
No, I don't mind no help
But I'd rather do it myself
I been working on me
I been loving on me
I had to learn to love myself

•••••

Taivon cursed under her breathe, pressing the elevator button with her free hand. She was running a whole 25 minutes late to D's first night dinner because Isaíah had given her a hard time. He woke up fussy and then he wouldn't stop crying for nothing. She tried to feed him, play with him, cut on some music and nothing was working. She was confused because he had never done that before, but finally after rocking him and trying to soothe him for about 20 minutes he finally calmed down.

She was close to just canceling the night and staying inside, but Trinity had convinced her not too. She told her to wait until he calmed down and still come because it wasn't like she was missing much. Plus she had to eat. Apparently no one has ordered yet due to having good conversations, plus D wasn't going to let anyone eat without her.

Once the elevator opened she pushed the stroller in front of her and made her way towards the dining area outside. She paused for a second when her heart suddenly started beating quickly, feeling weird, and her face scrunched up in confusion. What the fuck was in the air? First Isaíah threw a fit and now all of sudden her heart wants to start beating quickly.

She shook the weird feeling off and leaned down to check on her baby. He was chilling now, just sucking on his pacifier. Clearly not wanting to bothered.

She smiled in amusement and pushed her burgundy dress down a little. "So now you're okay huh?" She asked, like he could understand her. He just looked up at her for a few seconds before looking forward again. She just chuckled and shook her head, pushing the stroller forward.

She followed the signs to her destination, looking for the private dining area D reserved. One of the employees opened the door for her and she sent him a grateful smile before exiting the building.

"Oooo this is pretty." She smiled wider, looking at all the hanging lights outside. She could hear a bunch of laughing, specially D's around the corner.