xxii | Sonder ❦ (15)

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— STREET RUNNER —

These mixed signals, mixed signals, they're killing meI don't know what you want, but I know what I needThe goodbyes, the hellos, the "I need you, no I don't"Every time I start to close the door, you knock and I let you inLoving you is my greatest...

I don't know what you want, but I know what I need
The goodbyes, the hellos, the "I need you, no I don't"
Every time I start to close the door, you knock and I let you in
Loving you is my greatest sin

•••••

He knew he fucked up.

Amiré was quick to say his goodbyes to everyone as he exited the elevator, heading straight to his room. He was mad at himself, because he was supposed to be done with Taivon Bradley. Yet she had left his whole life on fire every time she looked at him. Her intoxicating scent lingered on his skin, making him curse under his breathe. All he could see every time he tried to close his eyes and process what happened, was her. She wasn't even near him and he could still feel her lips against his. How the fuck did she have that kind of power over him? Was it lust? Was it love?

It couldn't be love... right?

It wasn't supposed to lead to that, he didn't go looking for her with the intentions of having sex. He simply wanted to check on her, cause he'd notice how quick she was to leave. He went down the stairs and search every room until he met the one with the closed door. He knew he shouldn't have opened it without knocking, but he couldn't help himself. Especially when he heard her moaning. His body acted off instinct and that's how he found himself, watching her please herself. But what really pushed him to the point of no return was when she moaned out his name.

She had been imagining him, while touching herself. There was no way in hell he was leaving that room without giving her whatever she desired in that moment.

He paused right before swiping into his hotel room, trying to clear his thoughts. He already smelled like her, ain't no way he could go into this room distracted around Mariya. He needed to head straight to the shower without stopping. He needed to rinse Taivon off his body immediately, maybe then she'd leave his mind.

He took another deep breathe and shook his head, swiping into the room. He hurried inside and spotted Mariya resting at the top of their bed watching tv. He didn't say a word as he headed straight into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him.

He went to the shower and turned it on hot, watching as it poured down heavy before stripping out of his clothes and entering i. The second the water touched his skin he zoned out, remembering the first time he met Taivon. Without even knowing the girl, he felt comfortable around her. He looked for a peace of mind in every person that entered his life, but the only person he ever truly felt at peace with was her. She was the biggest headache he ever had and he felt like he was going crazy because he was feenin' for her.