xii | Sonder ❦ (9) 1/2

*oop. New character alert. ;) didn't I say never get too comfortable?*

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— BEATING DOWN YO BLOCK —

Watched a couple hoes switch up on me, I hate I seen that (ew)We got dirty money so you know we had to clean thatCan't fuck with niggas that got hoes, I won't get in between that (uh-uh)We toss niggas around we treat these niggas like they bean ba...

We got dirty money so you know we had to clean that
Can't fuck with niggas that got hoes, I won't get in between that (uh-uh)
We toss niggas around we treat these niggas like they bean bags (bitch)
Niggas think they playa 'til they meet a real P bitch
And I taste like sugar but ain't a damn thing sweet bitch (the fuck?)
I will never let another nigga try me like no weak bitch
I'm pretty but I'll take a nigga life and that's the tea bitch (for real)

•••••

Sincere kept her eyes straight as she crossed her legs, wondering why the hell she was called into work so early. It was currently eight in the morning, 38 degrees outside, so she was bundled up head to toe due to how chilly it was in New York. Since it was early in the morning, she expected it to warm up a little later, so she wasn't too upset.

Her mind wandered back off to why she might be here. It's been a little over 2 weeks since she's been given any commands, especially with her overseeing most of the drug flow that's been in and out of the city. So she knew whatever she was called in for had to be important.

"Sincere please come join me in my office." Demetrius called out, interrupting her thoughts.

She stood up and quickly made her way into his office, making sure to shut the door behind her. Demetrius was big on keeping his other identity and life a secret. He was the CEO of a major technology corporation and had to move smart because of how federal his surroundings were. Since his actual job required him to be in the publics eye, Demetrius kept very few people that was tied to his secret life around his place of business.

Sincere was his right hand, his second in command, his number two. She had become one of his most loyal and trusted soldiers, which is why he has allowed her to take control of things. He was building her up to eventually take over, when he did officially retire from the drug game.

Demetrius found Sincere when she was 16 years old on the streets. He had learned that she was a runaway and that she had killed her foster dad for molesting her and attempting to rape her. Usually there was no place in his world for women, but he saw a lot of fight in her eyes and took her in. She became a friend, a little sister, and a partner to him.

There are something's that you just can't teach people. Very few people have real survival skills, and Jasmine had it. That's exactly why she's been so successful in the drug game.