vii | Sonder ❦ (5) 2/2

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— PULL UP —

Let me show you how the gangsters do itI know you tryna get it offTurn the Bryson Tiller off, let me fuck you to this gangster musicParty bag and I can't refuse itPussy so good, so tight, know I gotta abuse itOne stroke, two strokes, same beat as ...

I know you tryna get it off
Turn the Bryson Tiller off, let me fuck you to this gangster music
Party bag and I can't refuse it
Pussy so good, so tight, know I gotta abuse it
One stroke, two strokes, same beat as the music
Aye and that shit so wet I took the rubber off, can't even use it
I love when you start screamin' out when I go deep into it
Know I'm goin' hard, I can't stop killin', in love with you moanin'
We go again, over and over, know she my opponent
Win, lose, or draw
She leave me breathin' hard, I leave her soakin'

•••••

"Can I ask you something Amiré?" Taivon asked in a soft voice while rubbing across his shoulder and the back of his neck.

Amiré side eyed her to keep his focus on the road, however she still had his undivided attention.

"As long as I can plead the fifth detective." He smirked.

She giggled and shook her head. "Can we please be serious for once?"

"Aight, I'm all ears." He licked his lips, nodding.

Sighing loudly, Tee stopped rubbing on him, but kept her hand in place on the back of his neck. "I'm not tryna overthink things okay? But I can't help but wonder if maybe our relationship is not as friendly as we both try to portray it to be."

"What you mean?" He questioned, glancing her way quickly before focusing back on the road. "Like I hear ya but explain a lil bit."

Tee bit her lip nervously, hating that she was even overthinking like this, but she couldn't help herself. She wasn't ready for anything serious, but she would also be lying to say she wasn't crushing on Amiré a little bit. "What I'm saying is...we're friends y'know I get that, but friends don't do what we're about to do."

Understanding her more clearly, he chuckled and stopped at the red light before facing her completely. "And what exactly are we about to go do? How you know I wasn't just making sure you made it home safely?"

She smacked her lips and turned to look out the window. "Y'know what? Never mind forget I even brought this up cause all you do is play."

"Chilllll ma," He chuckled again, reaching over and placing his hand on her thigh, and giving it a squeeze. "I'm just playing with you, stop being so uptight."