xiv | Sonder ❦ (10) 1/2

*love y'all gang! We up! Keep running the likes and comments up, y'all motivate me to keep goin! 🤞🏽*

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

MYSELF —

I loved you when I didn't love myself (yeah, yeah)Said you love meBut you only loved yourselfYou rocked me so hardYou played all your cards rightYou played with my heartI might, I might not be the same wayYou were walking in the door you wasn't sa...

Said you love me
But you only loved yourself
You rocked me so hard
You played all your cards right
You played with my heart
I might, I might not be the same way
You were walking in the door you wasn't saying, "Hi" (hi)
You were walking out the door you wasn't saying, "Bye-bye"
(bye-bye) Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Seems like you only got that way
When things ain't go your way (ooh, ooh)
How could you tell me that you love me and behave this way?
Sometimes I don't
Know how I survived
You picked me up
You threw me in the sky (sky)
And when I fell you let me hit the ground (ooh-ooh)
Yeah, I still felt alone with you around

••••••

November 24th | Wednesday

Tee sighed deeply as she pushed her laptop away from her. Her mind was everywhere but where it should've been. She had a 20 page paper due on Friday and couldn't even get pass page 8, because the only thing on her mind was Amiré. It's been 2 weeks and a few days since he left and she felt it.

At first everything was okay, especially since she understood why he left and he did a great job communicating with her. However, after the first few days, she noticed how he started slacking. A good morning conversation on the phone, quickly turned into a good morning text. Then eventually that good morning text stopped coming.

She wanted to believe he was simply dealing with a lot with his grandmother, but her gut was telling her that wasn't the case. There was no way in hell he was in Atlanta with his grandma and never on his phone. He had to be caught up with something else. She was trying her hardest not to be that girl and just trust him, but her trust issues made that nearly impossible.

She grabbed her phone off the table and clicked it on, checking to see if he responded to her last message.

——————————
Mir😈🤍🥰

If you don't wanna talk to me,
Just say that. 🙄👌🏽
read

Girl what?? Shut up. 👊🏽
read

You didn't even text me back last night.🙃
read

Chill ma. I fell asleep early 😩.
read