xxiii | Sonder ❦ (16)

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— EASY —

I'll fix the strings and play my partI know the pain that's in your heartI've tread the distance, near or farJust wanna be right where you areI know love has been a stranger to youMaybe I'm the one to change it for youWon't be easy 'cause lessons ...

I know the pain that's in your heart
I've tread the distance, near or far
Just wanna be right where you are
I know love has been a stranger to you
Maybe I'm the one to change it for you
Won't be easy 'cause lessons feel new
But the writing on the wall
Love is easy, easy
So don't you make it hard
Can't you see me, see me, see me?
Be easy with my heart
All we got is here and now
Why won't you let your guard down?
I'm just tryna show you how
Love is easy
So don't you make it hard

•••••

Taivon exited the bathroom after taking a shower, running her hand through her curly hair. She couldn't believe what happened earlier with Amiré. A part of her was mad at herself for caving so easily when it came to him, the other was happy as hell because phat ma was at peace again.

She hated to admit it but, she was gone always get wet for em'. Who wouldn't? He turns into an absolute demon when fucking, who thirsts for your pleasure over his own. She swore every time he brought her to an orgasm, he stared straight into her soul and took it piece by piece. He loved knowing he was the reason she saw the light, even if it was just for a little bit.

That is why she called him toxic. Because how can a man always make love to her, and not feel like he could love her? It drove her absolutely in sane because even knowing this, she still loved him. 11 months passed, after he did her dirty and yet he was still all she wanted. She was never the type to really cry that a nigga didn't want her, with Rashad it was more so about her fear of losing him and being alone, but with Amiré she wanted to ball her eyes out because he had her heart and he didn't even want it.

"Lord heal me." She mumbled under her breathe, walking over to the closet and reaching inside her bag to pull out something to sleep in. She settled for a satin purple cami top and shorts set, no undergarments. She made sure to moisturize her skin before slipping it on.

"I'd give you the world, wrap it all around you. Won't be satisfied with just a piece of his heart— my angel. Oh Angel. You're my angelllll." She sang to herself, picturing her beautiful baby boy. She missed him so much and wanted to go and get him, but D's parents already signed up to keep him until tomorrow, since it was supposed to be her self care day/night of the trip. 

She definitely did some "self care" and came.

She chuckled at her own mental joke, pausing when she heard knocking at her door. Her eyes instantly lit up thinking it was Isaíah getting dropped off early, so she ran to it only to be faced by the devil's spawn aka her biggest headache aka the root to all her evil aka Mr. toxic fucker aka her baby daddy— Amiré.