Challenge #33

Jace POV

Why can't we communicate like normal human beings? Why do we have to end in a fight every time? 

I can't get what Magnus said to her out of my head, what dreams was he meaning?  What had she meant where she talked about her dreams of death? 

I can't get rid of the feeling that something is wrong. Ever since she left me alone in the training room, I've been going over our fight in my head. Every look I have with her is like an internal fight of whether I give myself what I want or if I keep doing what I think is best.

It was obvious she hates me, spitting out words any me, hurling and spitting her pain back in my face. Why did I even tell her I wasn't with Clary anymore? Now I just seem even more pathetic, pining over a girl that I ended it with. Fucking it up beyond repair every single chance I get. 

My fists hit the punching bag again and again, I haven't been able to step foot out the door of the training room, such here punching.

Trying to remember the feeling of her body against mine.

The way she smiles when she wakes up as tho she's happy to be awake again. 

The way her body fits against mine, her feet curled perfectly on top of mine. 

The way she kissed me with the softest lips I've ever felt. 

I remember how she would wear her heart on her sleeve, not afraid to show her motions to me. Her intellect, keeping me on my toes as I laugh with her and at her.

Then I remember the other things, the things that made her more than my friend. The things that keep me up late at night, the things that I think about in the shower, the things that stop me from moving on.

The way she cries my name when she finishes.

The way her breasts fit perfectly in my palms, the way her body reacts to my touch and mine to hers.

The way her back arches from pleasure, the way she throws her head back and moans. 

I miss the intimacy, the feeling as though I am on top of the world, I miss her. 

I miss her a lot. 

Vieve POV

My face must look confused as Magnus smiles at me, a knowledgeable look on his tired face,

"I mean, you should come with me" Magnus smiles, his hand reaching out to grab mine. His palms are cold and clammy as he tightly squeezes my hand, his smile growing larger and larger.

"Where would we go Magnus?" I ask him, his eyes turning darker as each second goes by, his face transforming into a man I do not recognise.

A man who is definitely not Magnus.

A man who has a large circular tattoo on his neck.

Fear grips me as he brings my hand up to his cheek, stroking my palm over his rough skin.

"Where you belong, Genevieve Petit" he snarls, and before I can pull my hand back, the man has opened a portal and with one scream I am flying through time to an unknown location.

One that I am lead to believe I will not enjoy.