Challenge #19

Jace P

Jace P.O.V

Why did I say I only wanted casual? Anything with her would've been amazing, I mean casual is the fucking best thing thats happened to me so far. Her tongue wrapping around me is fucking delicious, she's the sot beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life, her fire burns from within so much that she's hot to touch. When I saw her wings yesterday morning I've never felt more disgust in my life, the idea that a father could do that to his daughter is so twisted. But when she saw my face, the pure hurt in her eyes pained my heart, how broken she thinks she is when all everyone else sees is the strongest girl who has dealt with so much in her life. Her even breaths become more regular beside me as she wakes after we fucked again last night, the passion and rage meeting like a firework, an addiction. Her body rolls over, my arm underneath her head as she grins up at me, her eyes twinkling with desire and teasing, 

"Good morning" she whispers, her voice slightly hoarse from the morning, turning me on more than it should ever and she grins like she knows exactly what she's doing to me. She licks her lips slowly and all I can think of is how they wrapped around me last night expertly making me slightly jealous as to how she became so experienced, the jealous fuelling a fire within my stomach. I flip our bodies over, so I'm straddling her, opposite to what we did last night and move my head down to meet her lips, she teases me before allowing me entrance. we come up for ear and I move my head down between her glorious legs tasting her delicacy, watching in awe as her back arches with each flick, I could get used to doing this each morning.

After she finishes, her eyes rolling back and my eyes stuck on her gorgeous movements we part ways, if we want this to remain the way it is now we can't get feelings or let the others know for fear that the shadow hunter community would not look upon the situation kindly. As I train in my bedroom the knock at my door interrupts me graciously, Clary bursts into my room a flame of red hair and fast moving lips. 

"I know where the cups is", well that was certainly not what I expected by any measure and clearly not what Alec thought either as his body appears behind hers shock written into his features like cliffhanger in a novel.

"What do you mean Clary?" Isabelle asks appearing next to her brother, always the figure of calmness next to the rest of us.

"Watch this" Clary instructs as all our eyes are drawn to her hands that hold her drawing pad, a picture of a teacup eloquently drawn on the page, slowly Clary reaches her hand into the page and retrieves the teacup so it is in front of all of us, a normal object except that it just came from a drawing. I understand she has found a new rune/ability but yet all of our eyes turn to her in questioning as to what this has to do with the cup.

"My mother has a set of tarot cards and shockingly one is the exact picture of the cup" Alecs eyes widen in realisation just as Genevieve joins us, her dark brows drawn in confusion and I can't help but marvel at the girls beauty, unrelated but still.

"Where are the cards Clary?" 

"Our neighbour who lives downstair has them, Mum gave them to her"

Genevieve who missed Clary's trick, meets my eyes,

"Well off to the old ladies house then" she says turning around and walking out of the room my eyes drawn to her hips, her head turning to meet my eyes and with a yellow eyed wink I feel a rush of blood which will be causing me problems later tonight.