Challenge #2

Jace POV

Jace POV

We are now searching for that idiot mundane friend of Clarys. The idiot somehow got taken by vampires while we were visiting the creepy dudes who have no mouthes. The Silent Brothers, creepy motherfuckers if you ask me.

Isabelle was looking after the mundane, while Alec was out searching for the Rogue. Clary was still trying to find out about her memories, so far we know that Valentine is her father. Alec is gonna freak his shit once he hears that. I don't know what to think really like Valentine? Is Clary working with him? Jesus I don't know but she is starting to annoy me a little bit. Her life is like some soap opera. On the latest episode of Drama's with Clary we are sneaking into the vampires lair, "Hotel Dumort" to rescue the mundane. Izzy is the distraction while I grab the nerd and Clary tries not to fuck anything up.

"Raphael can we just have the nerd back? He wo't even taste that good"

"Oh no, I hve no intention of keeping him, Camille has already caled bags"

Shit, Camille, fuck, the head of the Vampires in New York. This stupid fucking Mortal cup.

"I'll give you me just let Simon go" Clary pleads

"Shut up Clary Fairchild and just follow me"

We do as the sixteen looking thousands years old boy says, Izzy having caught up with us now. Raphael leading us to a door, hiding from the sun with a knife still around Simons neck. An abrupt push and Clary with Simon get outside.

"Jace Wayland," Raphael calls out to me "Say hi to Genevieve for me"

Before I can ask who the fuck Genevieve is a push from Izzy and a vanishing Raphael push me outside.

If your horny lets do it, ride on my...

"Hey Alec wats up?" I answer calming my breath and lowering my tone so it's overpowering Clary's high pitched sobbing.

"I'm not even going to bother asking why you are at Hotel Dumort right now" Of course I couldn't hide anything from Alec.

"Alec what is it? Whats wrong?" He nvers is this relaxed about anything to do with the accords.

"Jace, I found the rogue"

"What? That amazing Alec good job, whats his name?!" Yes, finally we can get Clary's memories back and everything can just calm down. This dude has been causing a lot of problems, I would really like to punch him in the face.

"Jace, its..."

"What Alec?"

"The rogue ... it's a girl"

I know that it's off to a bad start but I promise now it will get better.