Challenge #3

GENEVIEVE P

GENEVIEVE P.O.V

Darkness. that was all my human eyes could see. it was cold, the wind creeping up on my skin like a spider. everything was going badly, i was a fugitive with all downworlders chasing me and now shadowhunters too. i had no pack, no home, nothing.

crack

i heard the sound of footsteps approaching. i was in a local park with mundanes all around i couldn't shift here so i was going to have to run. it might not be a threat anyway, it could just be mundane. however not wanting to risk being mauled by a werewolf, i ran. my feet carried me out of the mundane area of the park into the more bushy area where i shifted. my wolf senses clicked and my paws allowed me to move faster. i could smell the werewolves coming up behind me, there loud sniffing following my scent. i had to trick them somehow. through all of this i failed to notice the distinct smell of angels blood ahead of me. i bareled head first into a pair of strong legs. i tried to dive through them or around them but the familiar looking blade of a shadowhunter stopped me. i looked up to see a pair of startlingly blue eyes attached to a handsome face that looked about my age.

"shift" the deep voice commands. I stay still not wanting to show my appearance, hoping that he doesn't recognize my wolf.

"shift" he yells this time moving his blade closer to my neck.

"i know who you are rogue" ugh he thinks he does, so much for not recognizing my wolf. But he won't know the human me, lets give him a little shock. thanking the gods that i know how to keep my clothes when i shift, i change back into my two legged form, standing tall meeting the shadowhunters eyes. he gapes at me, obviously not expecting me to be a girl. so i do what needs to be done and punch him in the face while he is distracted. now i would like to take this moment to tell you all that getting in a fight with a shadowhunter is not the best of ideas.i punched and kicked and bit him ,hopefully putting up at least a small fight in fact i would say i was winning. but then in typical shadowhunter fashion he had to flip the odds. i didn't catch the small syringe until he jabbed it into my neck, the sedative seeping into my blood. my eyes go heavy and my movements loose the fluidity. A werewolf sedative is not an easy thing to purchase so at least i know i am dangerous. my body collapses and the shadowhunter grabs me before i hit the ground with the sentence

"i got beat up by a tiny little girl"

JACE P.O.V.

Clary, simon, izzy and i walk into the institute to be greeted by alec. however one look a alecs face and i burst into laughter. this rogue sure gave him one hell of a fight, his eye bruised and bite marks on his arms.

Izzy and i follow him downstairs, leaving clary and the mundane to reunite. the rogue has been locked in a cell, with a bed and silver handcuffs tying her to the bed frame, alec tells us just in case she has awoken. i spent ages looking for that sedative so i hope she hasnt woken, although i did think it was going to be needed for a massive body builder.

alec unlocks the cells and hands us all silver just in case something goes wrong. when i walk in the first thing i think is just how small she is. she is curled in a ball, with black locks of hair framing her pale face, dark eyebrows the are perfectly shaped and i know she would have a kickass "are you kidding me?" face. her eyelashes are long and have no mascara on them, her cheekbones high and a few freckles dot over her cheeks. She looks so innocent but one look at alecs face tells me that she is dangerous probably even more so than the bodybuilder i was expecting.

And from all of this, i conclude that when this girl wakes up, she is going to be hot as fuck.