Challenge #18

Jace POV

"Make me you bitch"

Her words ring in my ears like a silent blessing disguised by anger. I know. I shouldn't be angry her, I have no right, she defended my fellow shadow hunters and saved the daughter of Valentine when she is a downworlder herself.  Her words ring through my mind, as my tongue melts with hers and the passion melts with the rage. Her yellow eyes flash in pure bliss, my own body reacting in the same way as her. I push her down onto the bed, my body hovering over hers as my eyes take in her beauty but also the lust and rage making me harsh and passionate. Her body reacts to mine with equal passion and anger, our anger preach other being taken out I more passionate ways than the average mundane way. Our clothes are ripped from each of our bodies and I see her scars truely for the first time since the attack and I almost stop right there. I know she senses my hesitation when she brings me back to her body and undergarments are removed. Our bodies mix like a fire of passion and true anger at each other taking it out on the other as our bodies combine. All our emotions mixing and adding to the fire of passion as our stamina decreases and her body reacts to mine in pure ecstasy and my feeling of absolute bliss follows, my head moving between her legs after I finish, ravishing her body with my tongue. We continue to the late hours of the night our bodies meeting their own exhaustion in the early hours of the morning as our sweaty bodies lay together and each of our breaths become slower as sleep takes over.

Genevieve POV

The noise of his snoring wakes me as well as the gentle ache that takes over my limbs. We are not entwined any longer, each of in our natural position of sleep. I feel as my wings stitch out of their resting position, their red colour still taking me by surprise as their new beauty works its way into my mind. Jace sneezes as one wing accidentally tickles his nose, his eyes slowly blinking open, and widening as they see the new colour of my wings. Disgust takes over his features as he sees the word carved into them, pure anger present in his eyes, and the distaste as he looks at me crushing. I quickly move to get out the bed, eyes searching the room for my discarded clothes, however his arms trap me, pulling me into him and he straddles me, pinning my arms down to the bed. 

"Where are you going?" He asks snapping his eyes to mine from where they had slowly been travelling down my naked skin, the lust prominent in his green eyes.

"Out seen as you seem disgusted by my new wings"

A grin forms on his face, making my anger reach new heights, why the fuck does he think this is funny?

"What?!" I snap, only making his grin widen and the lust in his eyes spread to the stupid fucking smirk on his lips.

"Your new wings are fucking hot" he grins, as my surprise shows as his words register. 

"what happened last night" I ask him softly,

"The inevitable" he answers, his bluntness bringing up the familiar feeling of frustration I seem to get whenever he is around.

"So what now?" I snap, he eyes changing as he becomes serious.

"I can't commit to a relationship Vieve, but I do want to continue this."

My heart pulses strangely when he says he doesn't want a relationship, but a part of me is relieved as I feel as though it would only result in one of us getting hurt and I feel like it would most likely be me.

"So just casual sex?" I ask as I feel a grin take over my face, remembering last nights turn of events.

"secret casual sex" he replies, his eyes anxious as I assume he waits for my response.

"We can stop at anytime? and still sleep with other people?" I ask, and he only nods in response.

"Sounds pretty good to me Wayland" I grin at him, his arms still pinning mine down. He lets go of me and I sit up, folding in my wings.

'Well then, shall we start right now?" He smirks at me as I feel the blush and lust creep up on my body.

"I think its my turn to take charge Wayland" I reply as I flip on top of him lowering my head between his legs, starting the day off as hopefully many would continue to start, except with his head between my legs instead, as that boy can work wonders with his tongue wen he's not talking.