Challenge #16

Genevieve POV

Genevieve POV

The black liquid spills from my mouth, clawing its way up my throat. Everything leaves, I can't hear Jace or Alec the portal opening as they help me into Magnus's lair. 

All their faces flash in front of my eyes, Magnus going into power mode, Alec looking furious, Izzy looking like she's going to be sick, but most of all I see the guilt on Jaces face, Clary and Simon nowhere to be seen. My mind swirls, the pain taking away everything. I try to tell them about the syringe.

"Dad he stabbed me with the liquid" I pant out, sweat covering my body as the poisoning my bloodstream develops further, everyone looks so confused probably fucking thinking I'm delusional except Alec.

 Alec eyes light up in the way they do when he has an idea, his mouth starting to move. 

"She means a syringe, they injected something into her........" His voice fades out, 

I can see his mouth moving but nothing reaches my ears, what the fuck is happening to me?! 

Alec suddenly locks eyes with me, his mouth moving even faster as he steps forward holding my arm to reassure me, but that's when feel the poison take full effect, I scream in anguish. 

Alec's eyes widening as he quickly removes his hand, turning to Magnus. The pain is unbearable so much worse from the whip, it is mental and physical my skin burning and freezing at the same time as though shards of ice are being burnt and melte, as if I am some science project. 

Magnus reaches forward, his arm finding my leg, and I scream again as soon as one of the touches me the pains becomes unbearable. I see Magnus's face transform into panic, he doesn't know what wrong either, no one knows. I see Clary and Simon rush in, tears falling from Simons eyes when he sees me, he understood what I was doing to protect them, Clary talks in a rush to Magnus, my eyes focussing inherent lips something about Luke being the new Alpha and him being healed, Luke? 

My body lurches again, as my eyes widen in panic, the black liquid falling from my mouth again. The pain is steadily increasing, increasing to stages I didn't even know it could reach, the idea that someone else has felt this cause me more pain to think of someone I love experiencing it. 

Slowly my hearing comes back, as though the extreme pain has put everything into a higher intensity, slowly I hear the panicked chatter surrounding me. My cheeks are wet from tears the salt burning the cuts on my jaw, but that is nothing compared to the pain of this stupid fucking poison. 

My eyes find Izzy, tears pouring from her eyes as she comes closer to me, I catch myself in the mirror behind her as she moves towards me, I look awful I am pale as a ghost and sweat shines of me skin, the scars and bruising on myself unable to heal due to the poison, wait a second I can't change, 

I can't change!

"Izzy I can't change to my wolf, I can't the poison is stopping me" the pain in Izzy's eyes increasing with each word I say, her eyes losing their light.