1.) hatred

"I AM HERE!": All might
S.A.S: star and Stripe.
'I am here': thought
A.F.O: all for one

3rd person P.O.V

A teenager about the age of 17 was looking at the mirror currently shirtless. Scar can be seen all over his body. From burns, frostbites to cut. This boy is Izuku midoriya. One of the most powerful  hero of USA the mater hero: molecules. He had become an international  and an underground hero at the age 13 due to him having a powerful quirk

His hair that is as white as snow. His beautiful emerald green eyes. Some people might call him as a handsome young man. But not to him. He hate every part of his body. Including every drop of blood that flow inside his body. He hate them. His white hair and face that resembles his father. But what he just hate the most is his eyes. Those eyes, the same eyes that resemble her. The eyes that resembles his mother.

Whenever he look at those eyes he would remember his past. His childhood memories. It was a living hell to him. Being neglected by his parents, being a punching bag to his childhood friends. The one who had promised to him that they would be there for him. Even his uncles and aunts would ignore him most of the time.

Flashback

We see Izuku waking up from his sleep. Today is his 4th birthday. The day he would find out his quirk. He quickly went to the kitchen and make himself a breakfast. His parents had never even pay an eye on him. Hell, probably having a boar as a parents is way better than having them as his parents. Of course he just thought that this is how male sibling would be treated. Oh how naive he is.

After finishing his breakfast he would wait for his sister and parents to get up and get ready for the doctor appointment. During their ride to doctor he would have a chat about what quirk they would like to have. During that time both of them would do almost everything together. They are literally inseparable.

Timeskip doctor appointment

Doctor: "I'm sorry mrs. Yagi but I have a bad news"- his voice seem to be a little sad when he said those words.
Inko:"tell me what is the bad news"- now a little worried about her kids. She was worried if her daughter had some sort of a disease.
Doctor:"well, your son is quirkless."

When he hears those words his world would collapse. He just wish that what he hear is just a dream. His sister would look at him with pity. Meanwhile both of his parents would look at him with the look that say that they are disappointed in him.

Doctor:"however, your daughter has a powerful telekinesis quirk. She can probably rival the strength of the number 13 hero green magnet if trained regularly.
Inko:"did you hear that Izumi you can be a great hero.- completely forgotten about her son who was heartbroken
Izumi:"yay!! I will become the greatest hero to ever live."
Toshinari:"I'm proud of you my little princess."- now feeling proud of his daughter. He knew that she was destined for greatness. And he would make sure of it.

Izuku can only see as his parents celebrate izumi's quirk. He just thought that at this time his parents would be there for him. But it seems that he was wrong.

Flashback end

Remembering those moments. The day when his life went a living hell. Since that day he would just wish that at least someone would be there for him. Would treat him like a human being. But no, he know why he was treated like that. It wasn't because he was quirkless. It was because of something else. It was all because of his stupid excuse of a father. He would always wish that there would be an another world where he can just at least have a better life.

Flashback

It been a  few year since he was diagnosed as quirkless. His parents would just straight up ignore him. His sister and childhood friends would beat him every day. He would be bullied every day at school. The only one who probably would care for him is his teacher and mother figure, Mrs. Iwatani. She would help him whenever she could.