next story

(A/N: so hey, I was wondering what kind of story do you want me to write later. I will only write them after i finish "the past that hunt me)

1.) The secret society
Izuki Yagi, the adopted son of Toshinari Yagi (all might) and inko Yagi (telek). At first he had a decent life, but when he was diagnosed quirkless, his existence was forgotten.
His 'father' would abuse him everyday and only his mother was there for him. 2 years went by and his sister izumi yagi had got a powerful energy manipulation quirk. However that is the day his mother died after getting killed by the hero killer. His father then kick him out of the house blaming him for his wife's death. Now follow the adventure of izuku yagi in his adventures of killing demons with the help of magic, intelegent and a little bit of luck.

2.) Return of chaos
Chaos the symbol of destruction. Formerly known as Izuku yagi. He was the number 1 threat to humanity. Wherever he goes, he will bring nothing but destruction and chaos. And now after his final battle with his nemesis the symbol of peace, faith or his half-sister Izumi Yagi he had returned to the past. To the faithful day where he had lost his faith to the hero society. Will he took the same path that he took in his path life? Or will he choose the path of heroes?. It doesn't matter, as he is destined for greatness.

3.) I am your mistake
No matter what he tried, his mother never look at him as he is only a disappointment and a reminder of rape. His sister however was a "Prodigy". Everyone's favourite. All that he wants was for his mother to be proud of him. To admit that he is her son. But it never happen until it's too late.