13.) Something Precious To Me!

Aimi fell on the water that was located at the shipwreck zone. She notice that she was surrounded by villains and start to panic. But she was floated by Green Magnet who was also teleported at the same zone.

"Young sakura! Hold on!" Scream Green Magnet using her quirk to catch Aimi.

"Thanks sensei" Aimi said trying to calm her breathing. She scan her surroundings and notice that Izumi, mineta and asui is also there.

"No, it's alright." Inko said looking at the other side of the zone. Surprisingly there are only a few villains waiting for them. "We need to go now. But how?" She ask herself.

"Green Magnet, how are we supposed to go to the other side?" Mineta ask holding Tsuyu's boobs. He was knock out by Aimi.

"Thanks." Tsuyu said picking up the purple midget.

"How in the world did he even be able to enter the Hero course?" Inko question.

"Who knows. But first we need to get out of here." Aimi said looking at the Villains.

"Look at those girls. I'm sure we'll be having so much fun today." One of the Villains said pointing to Aimi.

Aimi look at the villain with disgust in her eyes.

"Ooh~ naughty." Another villain said laughing at her.

"But isn't that woman Green Magnet?" One of the strongest heroine in Japan?"

"I heard that the boss wants us to not touch her. But looking at her body I'm sure I know why hehehe."

"You mean the hand-man? Nah dawg he won't dare. He's not even the boss!"

"Who cares, let have some fun boys!" A villain who had a shark-like appearance said jumping into tye water.

"Hey hold on!" His comrades was about to stop him.

But before he can do so the shark-like Villains was yank out of the water by Green Magnet. He was floating in the air and was thrown out of the zone.
The rest of the Villains look up to see both Green Magnet and Aimi flying. The two look down at them. But before the Villains can process anything that is happening one of them feel someone gripping his shoulder.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" The Villain scream.

The rest turn around to see one of their friends is already on the ground beaten to pulp with Aimi chocking him. She was drenched in water and her suit was wet. (A/N: Don't even think about it you pervert.)

"What did say?" Aimi tighten her grip on the Villains neck. "I heard that you said that you want to have fun with my body. You bastard! The only man who had the right to touch me is Zuku!" She punch the villains knocking him out. "So now, who's turn next?" She ask looking at the rest of the Villains with scary aura surrounding him.

"Shit! Since when did she came here?" A villain said wetting himself.

Flashback

"Hmm, Green Magnet. I think I have an idea." Aimi said making the rest to look at her.

"Do you have any plan?" Green Magnet ask curious at her still not so sure son's girlfriend.

"Yes, but I'm not sure if this will work."

"Alright, just spill it."

"Sigh the plan is for you and your precious daughter-" she took a glance at Izumi. "To float to the other side of the zone."

Aimi was still angry at the fact that Lida just said that the quirkless is a liability but she need to calm down. She knew that help is coming but she don't know when. But the fact that of all people she had to be with those who had make her boyfriend's childhood a living hell is too much for her.

Not only that, but she had to befriend them in order to avoid suspicion not knowing that Inko and Toshinari had known her relationship with their son except for Izumi.

Flashback end

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Everyone retre-" the villain wasn't able to finish his words as Aimi had punched the Villain's face pushing him a few step back.

Aimi keep on sending barrage of punches to the Villain who was very weak in close combat. His quirk only allow him to shot a fireball from his hands which will explode upon impact with any other objects. However his hands are the only part that is immune to flame. The other part isn't and if he shoot the fireball the explosion will hurt him.

"You bastard get away from him!" Another villain tried to attack Aimi but was tied by our favourite frog girl's tongue. Asui throw the villain not knowing that he can't swim. "Help! Fuck help me please!" The poor Villain shout asking for help but luckily he was saved by Izumi who use her Telekinesis quirk on him and send him to the shipwreck.

"Now, that's settled. Thanks young sakura. If it weren't for you then I don't think we will be able to make it." Inko said bowing to the blonde.

But what she did not notice is the purple mist that start to form around her.

"Mom!" Izumi run to her mother. But it was too late. Inko was gone. "No!, No,! Nooooo!" The golden haired girl shout.

"Goddamn it Yagi! Can you please stop being a pussy for once?! You're annoying. Geez no wonder Izuku hate you so much." Aimi said glaring at her.

Izumi froze. "H-how did you?" She stare at her classmate.

"Doesn't matter. Let's go. Your mother is strong she should at least be able to hold on against those Villains." Aimi said walking pass her.

Meanwhile asui stare at the interaction between the two. Of course she was weirded out by Aimi's words considering that she was always friendly.

With Inko.

Inko land on her feet. She is currently in the flood zone. The area is of course is similar to the shipwreck zone but instead of a ship there are a few small buildings. A purple mist start to form not far from her. From the purple hair mist the man with multiple hands attached to his body body walk in. He was glaring at her.

"Tell me who are you?" Inko ask taking a fighting stance.

The blue haired man keep on glaring at her. He points at Inko.

"You!, You took something precious to me!" He said holding a picture of Iwatani who was sitting beside Izuku. And with them is a boy with blue hair hugging Izuku with a huge smile on his face.
___________________________________________

(A/N: sorry for not updating after a long time. I was busy with my other stories such as "The Great Magician" and "The Strongest Quirkless". hope you enjoy this short chapter.)