6.) russeruction

3rd person P.O.V

Currently both hisashi and John was sitting inside John's office. They are worried as the investigation about Dr goraki is a dead end. Izuku and Jack had reported that they haven't found any lead to the doctor's whereabout.
Hisashi:"any news about the doctor?."
John:"no, it was a dead end. The last time he was seen was a few years ago. It was a few days before his grandson went missing. And if I was correct his grandson tsubasa was Izuku's childhood friend."
John:"this is bad. If this were to continue we had to send another international heroes. And there are only a few who are available."
Hisashi:"but how many do we have?."-question the man.
John:"only a few. First, we have the cybernetic hero:techno. He is one of the quirkless hero that we have. However he had a high intelegent as he was able to modified his body to become a cyborg. He also had degree in medical field."
Hisashi:"you mean the one who got his license as a doctor remove due to him stealing a few limbs from a patient?."
John:"....
Hisashi:"no, we're not sending him. You know how crazy he is."
John:"don't worry. He as will only be send to a mission if he was actually needed."
Hisashi:"that's a relief."-hisashi was glad as he know that the man is a psychopath.

Meanwhile

Izuku had finished his nightly patrol.
He was about to return to their temporary base but he stop at his track when he notice an armoured truck driving at high speed.
Izuku:'weird, an armoured truck won't be driving at a high speed at this kind of place. And it was rare to have a truck driving at a downtown area where the quirkless would live.'-he thought as he jump and follow the truck. After a few hours or so the truck finally stop at what seem to be an abandoned warehouse. He then carefully sneak inside the warehouse and see a about 5 thugs drinking. Some of them were sleeping and some was guarding the warehouse. Later, a man in suit arrived. The thugs then bow to him.
Boss:"so how is the thing?"
Thug1:"it was in a good condition boss."
Boss:"good, keep up the good work."-he then exit the warehouse and went inside his car. However the car did not move instead a voice of the man shouting can be heard. He was cursing as he find out that he had found out that the heroes is after him.
The heroes had find out about him doing an illegal drug dealing and had been experimenting on the quirkless kid. It took the heroes a long time because they just thought that a quirkless kid doesn't deserve to be saved. Izuku was enraged by the heroes of Japan as they only care about fame and money. He then just let himself fall to the ground and knock down one of the thug.
Thug3:"hey who are you?"-he scream as he activate his quirk and change his appearance into that of a tiger. The thug tried to slash at Izuku but Izuku just backflip dodging his attack swiftly.
Izuku:'his fighting style is that of a beast. Attacking his anemies until they've lost balance and then finish them off. A good plan but not a good strategy.'-he then touch one of the thug. He had a mutation quirk that transform any part of his body to a very hard metal. After touching them his body start to transform into the same metal. He had just alter his molecules structure to the structure of the metal. The thug then throw a punch but the moment his fist were broken as it make an impact with Izuku's fist, he then scream in pain as his hand just hit something extremely hard. Of course he had accidentally waking up the rest of the thugs. They tried to gang up on him. Some were using a quirk to shot fire from his mouth but Izuku was able to stop him by throwing one of the thug toward him knocking both of them.

After knocking down all the thugs and the boss Izuku then proceed to tie them not wanting them to escape if anything were to happen. He then walk to the back of the truck and open the door. Inside it was something that he had never expected to see. Inside was something that he had never seen before. It was a beautiful women with long black hair wearing a patient gown currently sleeping. A few wires and life support were attached to her. However he know who the woman is.. He then took out his phone and dial a number.
???:'hello young master, is there anything I need.'
Izuku:"can you please open a portal and come here? And please bring dad with you. This is something important."-after waiting for what seem to be an hour, a portal made out of mist finally open and hisashi came out from it.
Hisashi:"wh-huh-what is the-huh-matter?."-hisashi ask demanding an answer as he was tired. he was about to have a dinner with Erin and eri after his meeting with John but he had to call it off as Izuku had call him. He then run as fast as possible when shirakumo had said that Izuku need him. Izuku then look at him and then point towards the truck. Hisashi then went to the back of the truck and see what had made his own son look nervous. When he open it his eyes shot open.
Hisashi:"what in the world! How the hell is she alive?."
Izuku:"that is not the problem, you know what you did to umm you know, inko right?"
Hisashi:"well, yeah why?
Izuku:"well turn out that she is her daughter."-the moment those words was heard by hisashi he had a panic attack. He was mumbling about how he was way to young to die while he tried to hang himself.
Izuku:"please for fuck sake, calm the fuck down!!."-he scream to gain hisashi's attention but it was not working.