8.) battle training part 2: a mother's regret

3rd person P.O.V

All Might:"Begin."-All Might's voice rang through the speaker. Both Izumi and Aimi enter the fake building.
Aimi:"yagi, follow the plan now!"
Izumi:"alright!"-soon they separate from each other. Izumi was running into the highest floor. Why the highest floor you might ask? Well....

20 minutes earlier

Izumi:"alright what's the plan?"
Aimi:"The bomb was originally being put on the highest floor. But as we is speaking right now they might had change the location and is planning their plan. Knowing bokugo, he might be leaving everything to lida and only wanting to show his ego. Lida won't be able to do all the planning and is probably is monologuing his "villain speech" so there is a high possibility of the bomb still on the highest floor."

Izumi:'I'm leaving everything to you sakura.'-she thought as she keep on running and climbing the stairs.

With Aimi

BOOM!!! Aimi was able to dodge an explosion from Bokugo at the last second.
Katsuki:"sup, b*tch."
Aimi:"look, who's here. It's the boom-boom boy."-She said with a smirk. Everyone including All Might was laughing at the observation room as they heard how Aimi had taunt Bokugo.
Kirishima:"damn, Sakura sure now how to taunt bokubro."
Mina:"Did you see Bokugo's face? It was hilarious."-they all agreed when they see Bokugo's fase fuming in anger. Bokugo however was very angry.
Katsuki:'how dare this b*tch make fun of me'-He thought."I'll be the number 1!"-he scream at the top of his lung sending a huge explosion from his left hand. He smirk thinking that he had won. But he then felt as if someone was behind him. Behind him he saw Aimi running towards him. He was about to send another explosion from his right had, but she was quicker. She quickly punch him. He can feel a few of his ribs broken from the punch. Seeing as Bokugo was still processing what had just happen Aimi then send another punch to his lower lower jaw.
Katsuki:"hnnn,hnn,hnnn"-katsuki wasn't able to speak as his jaw is already dislocated. Aimi touch the floor and use her quirk to destroy them. Both of them fall to the lower floor. Thanks to her training with Jack she was able to land with her leg elegently. Some of the students was in awe seeing how she  had land gracefully. Katsuki on the other hand land on his butt.
Aimi:"Well, it seems you are useless in close combat Bokugo. You are a deku after all."-katsuki widened his eyes when he heard the words. It was bringing him bad memories."
???:"kacchan, please stop!"-scream a 6 year old boy with green hair on the floor crying. No one seems to notice but a few strands of the hair was white probably due to stress.
Katsuki:"what did you say you damn deku? Are you looking down on me huh?"
Katsuki:"Do not say that word."-He whisper. He then held his left hand and aim it toward Aimi. Using his right hand to try and pull the pin. But as he was about to pull the pin he remember another bad memory. A memory that he had tried not to remember no matter what. His biggest regret.
Katsuki:"you know if you ever want a quirk, I might had an idea for you."-said katsuki with a smirk. The green haired boy look at him with a few small hope in his eyes.-"if you ever wish for a quirk, take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in your next life."-katsuki realise what he had said and cover his mouth with both of his hands.-"o-oi, nerd. I'm-"-He wasn't able to finish his words because the boy had run.
A few tears fell from his eyes shocking Aimi and everyone in the observation room.
Katsuki:"Ever again!"-he scream pulling the pin from his gauntlet sending a huge explosion destroying the whole building. Everyone was shock to see the amount of damage from the explosion but some were worried at their classmate. When the smoke dies down there stood All Might. He was able to come at the last second.
All Might:"young Sakura! Get hold of yourself, I'll take you to recovery girl as fast as I can."-He jump leaving katsuki all by himself.
Katsuki:"what have I done?"-katsuki thought to himself.

The strong scent of medicine awake Aimi up from his dream. The last thing she remembers was a huge explosion coming toward him. And now here she is sitting in the nurse room while getting lecture from recovery girl herself. Beside her she see All Might in sitting in one of the bed.
All might:"Ah young Sakura. It seem that you had awake. Thank goodness you had only received a few burns and broken bones. Recovery girl said you can go home at the end of the day."
Aimi:"Ah, All Might. Thank you. But what time is it?"
All Might:"don't worry, right now it js time for lunch. But you still need to take a rest. Don't worry we had informed Aizawa about your condition."-He then leave leaving Aimi all by herself. Aimi look at her bandaged arm. She sigh as Izuku will surely get worried if he find out. But what worse is that if he were to find out hiw she received her injuries. He will probably proceed to went on a massacre. Byt her thoughts were interrupt by the door opening and she hear a familiar voice.
Jack:"Yo Aimi. You seem to be in a pretty "good" condition."-He joke
Aimi:"*sigh* seriously Jake. How in the world did you even be able to sneak inside UA?"
Jack:"Don't blame me. They just got a bad security. Anyway I had told Iz-Molecules about your injury and he will pick you up after school."
Aimi:"*pout* why did you tell him?!"
Jack:"hey it's not my fault. You're just having a bad luck. Beside it it the job of a grandfather to make sure his future granddaughter-in-law not get hurt."
Aimi:"huh?"-She tilted her head confused.
Jack:"Izuku will explain to you later. Anyway goodbye~"-He exit the room by the window. Right after he leaves Aizawa enter the room with a bag of burger.
Aizawa: Problem child number 3. You should have your lunch. And don't think about going out you need sime rest!.
Aimi:"*gulp* yes Sensei!"
Aizawa:"good."-He give the burger to Aimi and took out his iconic yellow sleeping bag out of nowhere. But before he transform into a bagzawa he look at the door.-"problem child number 2, 6 and 1. I know you are outside. Get back to your class now!"-the voice of the boku squad are heard as they ran back to your class.

Timeskip after school

Aimi had finally exit the the nurse room. She had to use an elbow crutch to help her walk. As she was walking she was greet by a voice she hadn't hear for a while.
Izuku:"hey Aimi."
Aimi:"Izuku!"-She launch towards her boyfriend. Izuku smile and pat her back.
Izuku:"there, there. So wanna have a cup of ramen?"
Aimi:"sure!"-The blonde exclaim with stars in her eyes. They then walk together with Izuku helping her to walk.
Izuku:"So, how was school?"
Aimi:"so far pretty good."
Izuku:"Are you sure? Mind telling me how you get hurt. Jacl only told me that you were injured but not how you get hurt."
Aimi:"well, katsuki had "accidentally" create a huge explosion during battle training."-it was silent for a while.-"Izuku?"-she look at her boyfriend and was scared. He was having a cold look on his face showing that he is not in a good mood. Aimi quickly hug him.-"please no matter what you are thinking just, just please dont do it."
Izuku*sigh*fine."-They continue on their walk not realising that a certain woman with green hair was watching them not far away.
Inko:"Izuku?"

Meanwhile

Nezu, one of the smartest being on earth. What he enjoys the most in this world is drinking tea, drinking tea and watching people suff-*cough* *cough* drinking tea. But now he was just a chimera enjoying his cup of tea while drinking tea. Beside him sit Aizawa and Toshinari sitting.
Toshinari:"so nezu sir why are called?"
Nezu:"nothing. I just want you two to watch a tutorial video on how to hold a cup of tea the right way."-Toshinari sweat drop while Aizawa sigh in annoyance.
Aizawa:"nope, not today."-He was about to approach the door when the door suddenly was forced open by a strong telekinetic force. They look to see Inko panting. It look like she had run all round the city.
Toshinari:"Honey, what's the matter?"
Inko:"I-I found him. I found him."
Nezu:"please calm yourself Mrs. Yagi. You need to catch your breath."-After a few minutes inko had fun calm down.
Inko:"Izuku, I found him. Toshi I found him Toshi we need to go look for him now."
Toshinari:"Inko what do you mean?"
Inko:"Izuku I see him walking with young Sakura a few hours ago. Toshi we need to go. After all these years. I want to meet him."
Nezu:"But are you sure he wish to meet you?."
Inko:"of course I'm his mother!"
Aizawa:"I don't really think so."
Inko:",wh-what do you mean?"
Aizawa:"Look, I am not saying that you shouldn't meet him. You are his mother so I'm sure you have the right. It just that you must remember you had neglect and had never spend Any time with him. And if he really want to meet you he would surely be here right now. And if he wants to meet you there is a chance of him not wanting to have anything to do with any of you anymore."-Inko broke down crying as she realised that her own son had not wanting to have anything to do with her.