3.) family

3rd person P.O.V

Nervous, it was all that hisashi midoriya could feel. Funny how the richest man in America and the ex-villain who had injured the symbol of peace to the point that his respiratory system is damaged is feeling nervous and scared. Now what so scary that even the symbol of fear himself is scared? Well it was his own son. today his son will come to have a dinner with him. What more funny is that this is the first time he had a dinner with his own son. His nervousness is seen by his wife.

Erin:"now honey, what's wrong? You seem to be a little nervous.-she ask worried of her husband. She knew that today her stepson is joining them for dinner. But what make her so excited is that she will be able to see her future daughter-in-law.
Hisashi:"it's just I'm nervous. You know that this is the first time we had a dinner together. What if I messed up? What if the food is not good? What if he hate me?-he continue to mumble all about it making her giggle.
Erin:"*giggle* don't worry honey, I'm sure that everything will be alright."she said trying to comfort her husband.
Hisashi:"be alright? How am I suppose to not worry? This is our first dinner. He probably going to hate me if something goes wrong during the dinn-"-he wasn't able to finish his word because their door bell rang. He knew that his son is here. Later, his butler shirakumo enter the room. He is a man in his early 30 who had a white hair and blue eyes. He had been working with hisashi after hisashi was able to resurrect him and make him a Nomu. He were once a hero in training but he had died during a villain attack and were found by hisashi who at the time is still a villain.
Shirakumo:"sir, milady, sorry to interrupt you but it seems that young master Izuku and young lady Aimi had arrived and is waiting at the living room."
Hisashi:"Very well, tell them that I'll be on my way."

After waiting for a few minutes, hisashi had arrive. When he enter the living room he can see his son playing with his daughter eri. She had white hair and ruby red eyes that similar to his wife. She also had a horn after awakening her quirk. Meanwhile he can see a girl with blonde hair and. Purple eyes sitting beside him.
Hisashi:"umm welcome. So the dinner is ready, let just dig in."-(A/N: sorry about the dialogue, I had never went to family dinner before. Almost all of my family members are in another another country.)

During the dinner everyone was silent. They did not know what to talk about. That is until Erin decide to speak.
Erin:"so how did you two meet?"-she ask wanted to know about the realationship of the two of them. Both Izuku and Aimi look at each other for a while until Izuku decide to speak.
Izuku:"well, we met during one of my mission. She were about to get kidnapped and I was able to stop them. Nothing much, later we meet a few time and we become friend. About year ago we then start a realationship."-he said in his monotone voice. Some people will look at him with weird expression but that just how he speak.
Erin:"so have both of you, you know do that thing?"-both of them were confused then they understand what she mean. Their face turned red making her and hisashi laugh.
Aimi:"w-well yeah, iz-izu-izuku actually pretty good in that stuff."-(A/N: so hey, do you guys want me to make a 🍋 lemon 🍋?)
Hisashi:"congratulation son."
Eri:"what stuff?" The little girl ask while tilting her head cutely. The other don't know how to respond as she is to young to know this kind of stuff.
Hisashi:"nothing, it's just an adult stuff. So you don't have to know about it."
Erin:"oh okay."
Izuku:'this is actually not really a bad idea huh. Maybe this is how it feel to have a family.'-he thought as he eat his food.

Timeskip tomorrow morning

Currently Izuku and hisashi is sitting at hisashi's office at his home. With them is Cathleen, Micheal, samuel and his grandfather John. There is also one of America quirkless hero gunlink also known as jack. Though he is quirkless, he can't be underestimated as he had mastery over guns that can even rival lady nagant.
Hisashi:"so Izuku, how was you hero work?"
Izuku:"so far so good. About that doctor have they find any lead?"
John:"yes, after checking the Nomu we had found DNA of a few person who had been missing. They are all a Japanese who had been missing a few months ago. So we had a theory that the doctor is currently in Japan.
Michael:"that is the case than we had to go to Japan and start the investigation there."
Samuel:"that is the the problem, but we don't know who to send. all of our underground  and international heroes are currently busy handling other cases. If we were to send Cathleen it will be a problem as she is the number 1 hero of America and lot of people know her. We can only send Izuku, Micheal and Jack.
Cathleen:"why don't we just ask for help from the Japan Hero Association?"
Jack:"that is the problem, Japan is one of the country who had a high amount of discrimination toward quirkless. If they were to find out that I'm quirkless they wouldn't want to help even if we tell them the whole story."
Hisashi:"there is also a chance that they Have a traitor in their hero association.