2.) meeting

3rp person P.O.V

Currently the trio is on their way to the Hero Association HQ. Their co-worker Samuel who is the driver who had been sent by the hero association to pick them up. He was seriously annoyed by the antic of these two. He had heard how the relationship of the three of them is like a sibling. But he was wandering how in the world did Izuku can befriend them. He was like the opposite of them. Cathleen is loud as hell. (A/N: that is the real name of star and Stripe. But Izuku and Micheal will call her Cassie) she is not really that loud, but she just talk to much. But he still respect her for her patriotism.

Micheal on the other hand is the cheerful/childish/a little mature? Type. But Izuku is like the type of people who would kill if someone had interrupt his peace. He had heard of how he literally had killed a villain not because he was a villain. No! He kills him because he had stupidly attack his neighbourhood where he live and at the time he was currently sleeping. So he took out a fucking gun and shoot the villain at the head. Cathleen is currently using her quirk to make a ball of compacted air and playing around with it. Her quirk, new order which allow her to create different rule by touching a target and calling it name. Micheal is using his shadow manipulation quirk to make a random toy and Izuku is currently sleeping.

______________________________________

(A/N: by the way, this is how Samuel look like.)

______________________________________

Samuel:"by the way, why didn't you guys just use your quirk to go to the HQ?"
Cathleen:"we don't know, you had arrived to pick us up at the time we were about to use our quirk."-now Samuel realized that he should had come a little late. He wouldn't have to have these groups of idiots inside his car if he were to drive a little slow.
Micheal:"thanks for the ride though. I don't had to worry about getting late."-he said wanted to see the reaction of the driver. He knew that they can arrive earlier if he use his quirk on them to teleport to the HQ. He was the one who suggest them on going with him after all.
Samuel:"*sigh* problem heroes"-both Michael and Cathleen laugh seeing Samuel's reaction waking Izuku up making him curse under his breath. He had actually sometimes wandering how can they remain friends.
Izuku:"shut the fuck up both of you. Can't you see I'm trying to sleep."-but then Cathleen took out a picture of Izuku with a girl around his age with blonde hair and purple eyes shocking him.
Cassie:"now, I don't know that my little brother has such a great taste."
Micheal:"oh my goodness, she so beautiful."

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Izuku sleeping.

All four of them had arrived at the HQ and is waiting for their appointment with the president of the Hero Association. After waiting for about half an hour they had been given permission to enter the meeting room. Upon entering they see some of the higher ups of the association and a man they had never meet before. But Izuku know the man really well . It was a man who look almost exactly like him. Only he has a blue eyes unlike him who had green eyes. This man is of course is one of the richest man in America and had more  wealth than the yaoyorozu family who is the richest family in Japan. But the man is also an ex-villain who had lived for over 200 years all for one. But he had stopped his villainous job and had used his influence in America to gain a citizenship.