10.) remembering the past

Hisashi sat at his office. He stare at the computer screen blankly. But his mind was somewhere else. He was reminiscing the moment when he first met his son. How fragile and bloodied his body was. It was like he will shatter like a glass when touch.

Flashback

Hisashi and his wife was on their way to the beach for their honeymoon. After a few months of working nonstop he had finally be able to take a break. Of course it was only for the day.

"Honey." Erin calls out to her husband.

"Yes. Is there anything that I can help you?." Hisashi says still driving.

"Well, do you think that I'm barren?" She ask.

"Honey what make you think so?." Hisashi Raise his eyebrow.

"Well we had been married for a few years now. But we're still haven't got a child." She state. "Are you probably had a secret love ch-."

"Honey, please don't say that. Just because I don't have a child doesn't mean that I would sleep with another woman." He says.

(A/N: *look at the plot* uhh yeah, about that. How do I say this?.)

"Are you sure?" She ask.

"Of course. Look, we just need to work hard. And who knows maybe we'll have one in a few years." Says hisashi full of determination. "Why did you ask anyway?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I really want a son, or maybe a daughter." She says.

Hisashi sigh. His wife really want a child. But sadly even after a few years of married they still haven't got one. Maybe this is his retribution for all the sins that he had committed? He did deserve it. All of the innocence and the children that had lost their quirk because of him. He still have nightmare of that "night".

Timeskip

The married couple was now walking around the beach. The beach had a beautiful scenery and was clean.

"The beach was so beautiful." Erin says.

"Indeed. Sad how people these days did not realised jow beautiful nature is these days." State Hisashi looking at the sunset.

"Hey honey why do-." She was cut of when she sees something that horrifies her.

"Honey? Is something the matter?" Ask Hisashi seeing as she was was suddenly silent.

"I-is that, a kid?" She point to a boy around 9 years old laying on the sand.

"Oh god!." says Hisashi running toward the boy.

The boy had a bushy white hair and had various scars covering his entire body. The scars range from cuts, frostbite to burns. The amount of scars was something that a boy shouldn't have at his age.
He activate a few of his healing quirk. However his quirk just won't work on the boy. The wounds is healing but is too slow.

'if this goes on, then he'll die before I can completely heal him.' Hisashi thought seeing as the wounds that somehow won't heal. "Honey call 911 now!" He shout.

"He had lost too much blood. We won't make it." Erin reply.

"Tch, Goddamn it!" Hisashi quickly grab his wife and the boy and use all if his speed and flying quirk. They all start to fly to the nearest hospital at a high speed.

Bam!!

The front door of the hospital was kicked open by Hisashi. It was one of the hospital that he own. He had to left his wife not far from the hospital and was now only carrying the white haired boy. Pro Heroes who was at the hospital quickly run to where they heard the loud noise.