4.) moving in

3rd person P.O.V

It had been a month now. Today is the day where Izuku, jack and Aimi will move to Japan. Jack and Izuku is going going to for the mission regarding Dr. Goraki. Meanwhile Aimi is going there so that she can attend the UA highschool. Izuku were packaging his item when a portal made out of white mist appear behind him. From the portal came out shirakumo.
Izuku:"shirakumo, what's the matter?"-he ask.
Shirakumo:"young master Izuku, I'm here to give you a gift."
Izuku:"gift?"
Shirakumo:"yes, here"-he then took out a small black box. When Izuku open the box he saw a beautiful yellow goggle.
Izuku:"it was beautiful."
Shirakumo:"hope you like it young master. You see this goggle belong to me when I was younger. But now I don't use it anymore. So I hope that you will add it to your hero costume.
Izuku:"yes, I will. Thank you shirakumo."
Shirakumo:"it's a pleasure young master."

Timeskip after arriving at Japan

After arriving at Japan Izuku and Jack had to split up with Aimi as they had to live in a different apartment so that they can stay low. Aimi will be living in an apartment that had been prepared by hisashi. Meanwhile Izuku and Jack will live in a small"apartment" that the hero association had prepare.
Jack:"umm, are you sure that this is the apartment?"
Izuku:"yes, according to the address this is it."-jack then look at him with a confused look.
Jack:"are you sure?"
Izuku:"yes this is it. What is the matter?"
Jack:"maybe because this is clearly a fricking abandoned house with only one fucking room!

 What is the matter?"Jack:"maybe because this is clearly a fricking abandoned house with only one fucking room!

Izuku:"don't worry. I can just use my quirk to repair the house."-he then stretch out his hand and the house then was transform into a beautiful small house.

"-he then stretch out his hand and the house then was transform into a beautiful small house

Izuku:"see, good as new."-jack can only look in awe as he saw the house. It was a beautiful house made out of birch wood painted in red colour and red lining. It was built in Western style and it was giving a lively vibe.
Jack:"but how about the furniture?"
Izuku:"don't worry. The furniture will arrive in the morning."
Jack:"good to know. But how many room do the house have?"
Izuku:"don't worry it has one living room, two bedroom, a toilet and bathroom and most importantly a room for your guns."-he explain which jack can only smile as he has a room for his guns. He's a quirkless hero so he had use a gun and other weapon such as a knife and a bo staff if he were to fight against his enemy. He had never call anyone as a villain as he know that the current hero system is wrong and corrupt. People these days only care for quirk and the true meaning of hero had gone since long ago.