9.) class president and infiltration

3rd person P.O.V

Dark. It was all that Inko can see. Darkness and nothingness surrounding her. She can't see or hear anything. She was stumbling as she tried to walk.
Inko:'W-where am I?'-she thought now scared.
???:"Help!, Help! Please help!"-A voice of a boy screaming. She run toward the voice and see a woman beating a 4 year old boy.
She tried to run toward the woman and stop her but she end up passing through her. She then saw who the boy was. A familiar green hairs and emerald green eyes. Those emerald green eyes and bushy green hair. A diamond shaped freckles that make him look innocent. It was her son, Izuku.
His face was beaten and covered in blood.
Inko:"Izuku? What happen to you?"- Tears rolls down her cheeks seeing the condition of her son. She tried to reach out to him but he start to melt.
Inko:"No!,no!,no!,no! Please no! Please anything. Don't leave me again. I'm begging you please!" She beg seeing her son just vanish Infront of her eyes for the second time. She fell to her knees and start to cry.
???:"Oh, now you are crying?" A voice spoke from her back. It was the woman from before. When she look at the origin of the voice shock and horor filled her face. The woman was her.
Inko:"Where were you when he need you the most?"-She took a few step toward her. -"Where were you when he was all alone in this world?"-She then put both her hands on her cheeks. -"Now it's already too late Inko Yagi, it's already too late. Your son is dead."
Inko:"No,no,no. He's alive. I know!."-She said trying to calm herself.But then, her surroundings start to change. She was now chained to a chair inside of a large room. The floor was black and white in colour with blood everywhere.

 The floor was black and white in colour with blood everywhere

She then saw something that she had never wish to see. Not far away from her, she saw Izuku. He was wearing a rag shirt with dirtied pants. Chains was binding his arms and legs. He was seem to be trying to reach out to her.

 He was seem to be trying to reach out to her

Izuku:"Help me, mother.":He mumble stumbling as he tries to approach his mother.
Inko:"Izuku!!"-Inko shout out from her dreams.-"It was just a dream, it was just a dream."-She mumbled
Beside her is her husband currently sleeping. She look at the clock and see that it was 12:00 am. It was still midnight. She sighs.

Timeskip

Aimi had just arrived at her classroom. Thankfully Izuku had used his quirk to heal her legs. And now her legs is completely healed. When she arrives at her classroom everyone was looking at her.
Aimi:"What?" She ask.
Mina:"How did your legs healed so fast? Recovery girl said that it will take at least a month to heal?"
Aimi:"Oh, my boyfriend had healed my legs."-Mina and Toru squeal.
Mina/Toru:"Boyfriend? How old is he? Is he hot? Can we meet him? What's his name?"
Lida:"both of you! You shouldn't ask her personal questions. It is very inappropriate."-He scold the two.
Mina/Toru:"aweeee, come one just this once."-they complaints at the same time. And now a pair of candy canes start to write on their notebook. The word "secret love" child was written on them.
Shota:"could"
Shoka:"it be?"
Shota/shoka:"Toru is mina's secret sibling?!"-both of them shouts
Everyone:"eeeehhh?!
Katsuki:"the hell is wrong with you two?!"
Shoto:"Well the two of them said awwee at the same time and also not to forget that they love to talk about ships.
Katsumi:"cab youtwi pleasestop with these stupid secret love child theory shit? It's gettingin my nerves."
Shoka:"Fine, muscular's secret love child"
Katsumi:"how many times do we had to tell you that he's not our father!"
Shoto:"then how can you explain how three of you short temper? Also you three had a blonde and ruby red eyes. Look like a secret love child to me."
Katsumi:"well, the blonde and red eyes is from our mother. Are you satisfied now?"
Shoto:"hmm shoka. Do you think what I'm thinking?"
Shoka:"yes."
Shoto/shoka:"muscular is your uncle!"-both of the candy canes twins shout yet again annoying their teacher that had been there for a few minutes now.
Aizawa:"I'm not paid enough for this."
Everyone:"ehhh!!!, Since when did he enter the class?!"
Aizawa:"shut up! Anyway today you will choose your class president. I don't care how you do it. Just don't bother me sleeping. You have till class ends. So remember to choose wisely."-he transform into his bagzawa mode. Now the whole class erupted. Each one of them want to become the class president.
Kirishima:"pick me! I will become the manliest class president ever!"
Mineta:"guys pick me I will make the girls to wear shor-"
Katsumi:"oh no you don't!"-she blast Mineta out of the window.
Girls:"Thank you katsumi!"
Aizawa:"All of you shut up!"-He activate his quirk scaring them all shittless.
Lida:"guys, why don't we vote for who we want to be the class president? The one who got the highest vote will become the class president."
Momo:"that's a good idea. I will make us some paper and pen."-she start making to undress her clothes. Not before giving her classmates"that" look. Everyone noded and look the other way. The vote end with Lida being appointed as the class president and Momo as the vice president.
Aizawa:"Alright. Now class remember they will be your class president and vice president. So remember to respect them. And yes, I'm talking about you two."-He look at the Bakugo twins. The two of them nod at their homeroom teacher-"Good. Now do whatever the fuck that you want. I don't care."-He yeet himself out of the classroom.

The bell ring signalling that it was lunch time. Everyone was now in the cafeteria having lunch. They all sit together around the table having a conversation.
Mina:"So sakura, can you tell us who's your boyfriend? Have you two you di those kind of stuff?"-She ask with a mischievous grin. Sakura blushes
Aimi:"H-Huh? What?, Yes-uhh- I mean no."-She stutter. Lida was now doing his signature hand chopping gesture.
Lida:"*had chopping* Sakura, doing something inappropriate like that before marriage is bad! As a U.A student you should know hiw to take care of your dig-"-His head got hit by a certain blonde from class-1B.
???:"Oh, sorry about that. It seem that your head is so big that it get in my way."-He said with a smug face.
Katsumi:"Well him having a bug head means that he got a big brain unlike you whose head head is as small as his dick."
Denki:"Ohhhh burn!!"
Kirishima:"Man, that is so unmanly of you to hit your fellow schoolmate."
???:"You-"-He got smacked by a girl with ginger couloured hair.
???:"Sorry about him. He always like that. Oh by the way my name is Itsuka Kendo. And this idiot right here is tech-Sorry I mean Monoma."-She said with a nervous smile.
Momo:"My name is Momo. It's a pleasure to meet you."-She introduce herself.
Kendo:"Well the pleasure is mine. So you guys must be class-1A students. You all must have an impressive quirk."
Ojiro:"Not really. My quirk only give a tail. So I had to learn martial arts in order to improve myself."
Kendo:"Wow! So you also had learned martial arts? That's so cool. Maybe we can learn martial arts together next time?"
Ojiro:"well, I'm not really sure. But if you insist then there is nothing I can do."-Kendo was about to drag Monoma away but then an alarm rang throughout the whole building indicating that someone had infiltrate their university. All the students was now running and trying to get out from the building. Some were kicked and stomped as they tried to run.
Lida:"Yaoyorozu! Quick create a
Megaphone for me."
Momo:"On it!"-She start to create a megaphone and throw it to him.
Lida:"Ochako! Use your quirk on me!"-he order her. Ochako was hesitant but immediately comply. Lida was sent flying towards the exit door as his body was now weightless.
Lida:"Everyone! Please calm down. It was only the press. So I would hope for you to cooperate and calm down for a moment."-He shout through the megaphone. Everyone look outside and see that he was right. The press had somehow enter their premise and make the alarm goes on. Outside the university, Aizawa look at the massive hole at the wall. The press had entered their premise when the hole suddenly appear. However the problem was that the hole look like it was decayed.

Meanwhile

A hooded figure was sneaking around the hallway of U.A. he was holding a piece if paper that contains the information about class-1A's schedule. But if someone were to look carefully he was holding the paper with only four of his fingers. As he walk he accidentally bump into a green hair woman. It was Inko
Inko:"Oh sorry. Huh?"-She look at the figure.-"Who are you?"-The hooded figure was now panicking. He tried to run but inko use her quirk to hold him in place. -"Sir, I'm asking you. Who are you?"-Her voice was demanding and was filled with anger. A black liquid suddenly came out from the figure's mouth before he vanish leaving Inko all alone. Sje quickly dial a number from her phone-"Nezu, I need you to check the CCTV camera now."