12.) U.S.J attack

Aizawa walk to the swarm of Villains. He ready his scarf activating his quirk.

"Tell me, who are you people?" He ask glaring at them.

The villain all laugh at him. Thinking that they can defeat him.

"Look at him. Did he really thought that he can defeat all of us? Hahahahahaha!" Laugh one of the villain.

"Everyone be careful. His quirk allow him to erase other people's quirk" says the Villain with multiple hands attached to his body.

"Well let see if he can erase a mutation quirk!" Shout a villain with four arms. His skin is made out of stone thinking that Eraserhead won't be able to defeat him.

But to his dismay Aizawa easily wrap his scarf around him and throw him to a nearby fountain. Without taking any break Aizawa run to the villains with his quirk activate.

"Goddamn it! Just die already!" A villain shout throwing a fireball at Aizawa only to be dodge and had himself wrapped around his neck.

He then proceed to throw the villain at the other villain who was trying to shoot at one of his students knocking
the two out. The villain with multiple arms on his body start to grin seeing Eraserhead fighting his goons.

"As expected from professor of U.A. You was able to defeat my comrade but Eraserhead can your students win against this." He click his fingers.

The man made out of mist then nod and disappear.

Aizawa hear screaming from where his students is. He look behind him and see all if them getting engulfed by a black mist. When the mist settled down there are only a beaten thirteen laying on the floor with green magnet missing.

"What did you do to them?!" Shout Aizawa pissed.

The blue haired man just grin wider seeing that his aunt is gone. He ignores Aizawa's question and walk passed a portal that appear beside him.
_____________________________________________________
A few minutes earlier.

The students was panicking. They were just suppose to have a rescue training session. But out of nowhere a villlain had somehow be able break in one of U.A facility.

But their panic had start to grow down as they see their teacher fighting the villains.

"So manly!" Amazed at his teacher fighting skill.

"We are lucky to have Eraserhead as out sensei." Said Momo.

But even with seeing their co-worker fighting the villain both thirteen and Green Magnet is still worried for Eraserhead's safety. He is specificalized in sneak attack and hiding. Not fighting a group.

While the two Pro Hero is still worried for their co-worker safety Aimi was dialling for Izuku's number.
However it seem that the line had been cut off making her being unable to make any phone call.

But as she was dialling Izuku's number a device suddenly dropped from her pocket. She look at it and realized that it was a device that Jack had give him a few days ago.

 She look at it and realized that it was a device that Jack had give him a few days ago