7.) Battle Training Part 1: a mother's sadness

3rd person P.O.V

Izuku was sitting on a chair. He had been chained by a quirk canceling curf making him unable to move or control the molecules and matter around him. A man then enter the room. It was Jason. The man who had took everything from him. Anger was visible on Izuku's face.
Jason:"well, well, well. Look who is here. The mighty molecules, the one who had the power to destroy a nation or perhaps maybe end humanity itself."
Izuku:"what do you want Jason?. Tortured me like when I was a kid?"-taunt Izuku. But Jason then start to laugh. He exit the room only to enter it again but this time he was dragging a girl. Izuku widen his eyes when he saw who it was. It was Aimi.-"don't you dare you bastard!. Leave her alone!."

???:"bro, bro wake up!"-scream a voice waking the white hair.
Izuku:"huh, jack? What happen?"-ask Izuku. Jack just sigh at his partner for being an idiot.
Jack:"oh nothing really. You know just wanting to wake a kid with mommy issue from I don't know, screaming in the midnight!"-jack scream with sarcasm.
Izuku:"oh sorry about that. I was just having a nightmare."
Jack:"you have been having nightmares recently, are you sure you are alright? If you have any problems you can just tell me okay?."
Izuku:"okay. Oh yeah have you seen my grandma?"
Jack:"oh, ummm.... Well you wanna have bowl of katsudon?"-jack says nervously while scratching the back of his head. Izuku eye him with suspiciousness in his eyes. He then realised that Jack was only wearing his shorts.
Izuki:"Jack, where's my grandma? And why are you only wearing your shorts?"
Jack:"uhhhh....umm welll, I am sure you already know where she is right?"
Izuku:"*sigh* fine. I approve your realationship. Beside she had been through a lot. Just make sure that you did not break her heart."-threaten Izuku. Jack gulp as he know that his partner is serious.
Jack:"Alright partner"
Izuku:"I think I need to have a night walk. All of this shit is stressing me. We haven't found any lead regarding the doctor, I haven't met Aimi for a while now, tsubasa had been missing and my grandma is now alive for an unknown reason."-Izuku then exit their "apartment" and went for a night walk.

As he was walking he received a call. He look at his phone and see that it was Micheal calling him. He sigh as he was wondering why in world he would call him.
Izuku:"hello Micheal. Why are you calling me?"
Micheal:[nothing, just wanting to check on you. Gunlink said that you had been having nightmare recently. Is it true?]
Izuku:'goddam it Jack. Why do you had to tell him?'- he thought.-"yeah it's nothing really you don't have to worry about it."
Micheal:{alright then, but if you need anything just call me okay. Or maybe you can just ask Jack. He would probably help you.]
Izuku:"Yeah, yeah. But hey has jack told you Cassie about me having nightmare?"
Micheal:[no, I don't think so. But she would probably tell her sooner or later. Why you ask?]
Izuku:"nothing, you know how she would react if her little brother were having nightmare."
Micheal:[oh yeah, i heard that your grandmother is now somehow alive and is living with you guys?]
Izuku:"she did. You should see how my dad react when he met her.But you know what more surprising?"
Micheal:"what?"
Izuku:"she is now having a realationship with jack."-Izuku can hear Micheal laughing his ass off at the other side of the phone.
Micheal:[Hahahaha! Who would thought that Jack can get a girl. A milf at that.]
Izuku:"talk about the guy who had a crush with his best friend's sibling."-Izuku can already tell that Micheal was blushing at the other side of the line.
Micheal:"sh-shut up!"-micheal quickly end the phone call. Izuku giggle as he know that Micheal actually had a crush with Cathleen's sister, christine.

Timeskip with Aimi

Aimi was sitting in her classroom when she see the Izumi approaching her.
Izumi:"hey, sakura. Good morning."
Aimi:"morning Yagi!"-she say in cheerful tone.
Izumi:"have you heard that today we will have a new teacher?"
Aimi:"oh really?, Wow. But do you kn-"
???:"I'm coming through the door like a normal person!!!"
???:"you know honey, the way you enter the door is not like a normal person.
Denki:"wow, it's all might!"
Kirishima:"so manly!."
Tokoyami:"revelry in the dark"
Momo:"is that the silver age costume?"
Bokugo twins:"finally!"
Shoka:"I want soba"
Aimi:"so it's all might who's going to be teaching us."
Aoyama:"I cannot stop twinkling."
Katsuki:"shut up shiny boy! You keep saying that like you're foreshadowing something."-Aoyama quickly went quite.
Izumi:"mom? Dad? What're you doing here?"
Everyone:"wait, mom? Dad?"
Green magnet:"oh honey. Sorry I forgot to tell you that we will be teaching here at UA from now on. And it's seem that you had met miss sakura over here."
Izumi:"wait sakura, you know my mom?"
Aimi:"of course. We're neighbour after all."
Izumi:"w-wait, neighbour?"-shout Izumi.
Green magnet:"see, this why I told you to go out and enteract with our neighbors. But you just wants to play with you phone"-she scold her child. The rest of the class was giggling seeing their fellow classmate getting scold by their lecturer
All might:"Anyway, today we will have BATTLE TRAINING!"
Bokugo twins:"finally!
Kirishima:"so manly!"
Todoroki twins:"We want soba"