14.) The Lonely Boy

(A/N: Sorry but this chapter was kinda rushed. Hope you enjoy and sorry for not updating after a long time.)

Young Tenko walk down the street all by himself. He receives stares from the nearby civilians. It was normal considering his skins that is so dry it look like it will come off any moment and his clothes was ragged. It had been a few years since he had accidentally killed his family when his quirk manifest.

And it had been a few days since he had eaten something. He don't even know how he is still alive.

"Please help." The blue haired boy mutter walking to an old lady.

"I'm sorry, young man. But I'm sure the nearby heroes would be there to help you." The old lady said walking away.

Tenko look down in sadness as he keep on walking to a nearby park. He sat down on a small bench. There is a family of three currently playing nearby. But he ignore them. It will only bring back bad memories.

The memories of how his family decayed into ashes and how he brutally killed his father who had been abusing him. Why does god had to be cruel to him? He did nothing wrong. He just wants to be hero. But he was abused for wanting to be them. Since he was little, he had been wanting to become a hero. To save everyone with a smile. But can he even be one? He killed his family. He is nothing than a Villain.

Tenko didn't even realize that he had fallen asleep. He rub his ruby red eyes. It was currently midnight and it was freezing cold.

"Hey, what are you doing here late at night? Where is your parents?" A voice ask behind Tenko. Turning around he see a woman with brown hair and a beautiful blue eyes looking at him with worry.

Tenko look at the woman confuse. Why is she looking at him like that? Does she want to help him? But why? People been avoiding him. They don't even notice his presence.

"Hello? Are you alright?" The brown haired woman ask.

"W-what do you want?" Tenko ask trying to act brave which he failed miserably.

"I just want to help. Is that wrong for me to do?" She ask rising and eyebrow.

"Wh-why would you want to help me? I thought that was a hero's job?" Tenko ask backing away.

"Young man, helping others is not just Hero's job. It's everyone's job. If you don't help each other then you would made no friends." The woman explain. "Now tell me where is your parents?" She ask crouching to the boy's height.

"I don't have any."

"What did you say? It can't hear you." The woman pat the boy's shoulder only to have Tenko pushing her away.

"I don't have any you hear me! I killed them okay!" Small tears start to leave tenko's eyes.

He can still remember that sight. The sight of his family members decaying right in front if his eyes.

The sight of his mother's body turn to nothing but ashes just because she wants to hug him. To comfort him.

"I am nothing but a monster! So just leave me alone!" Tenko shout hoping the woman to leave.

But what he had not expect was for the woman to hug him tightly.

"I don't know what happens to you. But I'm sorry that you had to gone through something traumatising." The woman said.

Tenko was stunned. This woman was helping him. She is doing something that most heroes decide not to o.

This woman, she is his hero.

"Wh-why do you want to help me?" Tenko ask between sobbing.

The woman wipe his tears. Seeing the boy crying remind her of her student. They had never choose to be like who they are. But this society force them.