ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #04 :

Hanabi immediately laid in her bed when she reached her room . She closed her eyes and try to forget about anything that happened earlier .

Her bad dream , nightmare . Her , being jealous of Kagura .

She forced herself to forget anything but her mind just can't take it . Jealousy slowly consuming her again . Her fist clenched upon remembering Kagura and Hayabusa's blushing cheeks when she asked them if they were having a date tomorrow .

*knock

A series of knock interrupted her deep thoughts . She opened her eyes and stoood up then she headed to the direction of the door and opened it .

" Hanabi "
" father ? " her father got inside her room and scanned her things while Hanabi just sat up in her bed facing her father .

" what are you doing here father ? "
" I just want to make sure that you're alright " she rolled her eyes at his direction and laid in her bed , facing the ceiling .

" I am more than fine "
" I doubt that " then Hanabi's father sat beside her .

" lately , I noticed that you're always spacing out . I wonder if what's running inside that head of yours " her father's soft voice somehow brought her comfort .

" just thinking on how to defeat Hayabusa , I guess " she said , still staring at the ceiling .

" is that really- " her father's words got cut off because she furiously sat in her bed

" father , I- I have something to ask you " hesitation are visible in her eyes.

Hanabi's father got alarmed because of those doubt and hesitations .

" what is it my daughter ? "
" do you know someone named Ha-- " she hesitated for a second and shook her head slightly , decided to get the idea out of her head.

" o- oh nothing father , nevermind " she is'nt sure if she'll going to ask her father about the man she encountered and even dream of.

Her father looked at her with a suspicious eyes but chose not to ask a question and she felt relieved because of that .

" I saw you " she looked at her father who was grinning at her now .
" saw what " a frown formed on Hanabi's face .

" at the entrance " her father said , still grinning at her but she just gave him a ' I have no idea ' look in her face .

" Is there something going on between you and Hayabusa ? " her jaw dropped at what her father just said .
" what are you talking about ? " a creased form on Hanabi's forehead .

" oh my little daughter being a lady already " her father giggled .
" there is nothing going on between us father " she gritted her teeth .

" is that so ? then why are you blushing right now ? "

She gritted her teeth once again because her father was right . She felt her face suddenly turned hot and she's certain that it looks really really red.

" because I am mad " her father just chuckled and stood up already .

" there's nothing wrong on having a little crush on someone Hanabi "
" oh ! I am not father ! just get out , will ya ? " she exclaimed , her father just chuckled and headed out of the door .

A deep sigh escaped Hanabi's lips , she felt relieved because her annoying father was not around anymore .

She clenched her fist and shut her eyes tightly .

Anger and embarrassment slowly consuming her whole system .

" Am I that obvious ? " she asked to her self then she started overthinking again .