ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷9:

A DEEP SIGH escapes Hanabi's lips while staring at the ceiling of her room.

It has been a week since she met Hanzo and they hadn't seen each other since then.

Hanzo asked her to come with him and she hardly responds ' I'll think about it '  Hanzo can only nod and say he understand and she can take her time to decide.

She admits it, she's starting to fancy the Akuma ninja. Whether she denies it to herself, her feelings toward him just growing.

She hadn't realized it at first but her actions and feelings tell it all. She wishes she can be selfish for once and choose him but no, she can't.

Especially that the house of Grandmasters gathered and appointed Hayabusa to chase the Akuma ninja and cut his head.

It only added to her confusion.

They've been looking for him over the years and the truth that she had already laid her fingers on the traitor and even lived with him was making her anxious.

Questions and thoughts were pouring into her mind. Just like, does it make her a bad person for hiding the truth from them? Also, for caring about the man who killed her friend. Caring for the man who killed hundreds of innocent lives for his own greed.

All of it was making her obnoxious. It was hard to decide whether she'll be selfish and go with Hanzo or confess the truth and relinquish him.

It was hard for her to choose a side. The truth is that she'll betray her father and friends if ever she chooses Hanzo over them and same as well for Hanzo.

It was all about their trust that she'll be going to break if ever she'll decide and choose side.

A knock from her open window made her jolt on her bed, pulling her out of her thoughts.

" Do you mind telling me what you're thinking? "

Hanabi bites her lower lip to hold back her smile as she stared at the man leaning towards the window while smiling at her playfully.

" nothing important "

Hanabi shuffles onto her bed and came running toward him.

Hanzo flinched when the female ninja suddenly encircled her arms to his waist, giving him a warm embrace. He merely smiles, not expecting that kind of reaction from her.

Hanzo hugs her back and says " you put your arm around me and I literally feel my knees buckled, this is so pathetic " 

Hanabi just chuckled and let go of him. Her brows furrowed while looking at him. " what are you doing here? "

" I missed you, a week feels like forever "

Hanabi's brows furrowed even more but smiles eventually " never heard of that "

Hanzo just shrugged his shoulder and ruffled her hair. Hanabi bites her lower lip as her cheeks heat up.

" come here " as Hanabi grabbed his wrist and made him sit on her bed. She also sat beside him.

Hanzo clears his throat before speaking " so, haven't you decided yet? "

The female ninja lowered her head and shakes her head slightly, scared that Hanzo might be upset.

Hanzo merely smiles and lifts her chin using his finger " I understand, take your time love " as he presses a kiss on her forehead.

Hanabi could only bite her lower lip, trying to hold back her smile. He just called her love and no one ever calls her that except her father. Don't know hearing that from him could be so endearing and heart racing.