ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷𝟷:

It's been a week since that incident happened. After that day . Hanzo wasn't being friendly towards her anymore . He wasn't giving her foods, even just a cup of water  and he wasn't visiting her room lately . The last time she saw the demon was when the first time she woke up.

Heavy breathe escaped Hanabi's lips as she close her eyes feeling so dizzy because of so much hunger and dehydration. She swallowed her saliva as her throat and lips felt so dry. She slowly open her eyes and looked at her tied hands. The first time she woke up, her hands were already tied in the headboard of her bed, little wounds and scratches present in her whole body. Despite her body being so weak , she forced herself to sit in her bed . A loud grunt escaped her lips as her wounded wrist slightly touched the handcuffs that has a blot of her own blood. The handcuffs also left a mark on her wrist when she tried to escaped just like what she's doing right now.

" arghh!! " she exclaimed while pulling her hands out of the handcuffs hastily.
" why this little arghh!! " she screamed out of frustration.
" Hanzo! You little dumb fck! "
" get me out of here! "

Heavy pants escape her lips and wondering where did she get those energy to scream. She swallowed her saliva hardly as her throat hurt from all of that yelling.

" I must free my hands first for me to escape this place " she whispered.

Seconds , minutes and hours had pass but the female ninja still cannot think of any idea on how to escape from the handcuffs. She tried to find any kind of pin but the room was just so dark. The closed windows was preventing the moonlight to pass through her room.She gritted her teeth as she forcedly pull her hands out from the handcuffs . She didn't stopped until her hands were half way free from the cuffs. Loud screams echoed around her room while still forcing to pull her hands out of the handcuffs. A tear drop along with her cries and screams.

" please.please.please " she cries

A loud grunts escaped her lips as her hands slipped freely out of the cuffs. A wide smile draw in her lips while tears still gliding in her cheeks. Her sobs was the only sound you can hear in the quiet room. Finally, she can escape from this nightmare. She wipe the tears in her cheeks and immediately get off of her bed. She walked slowly towards the door . She ain't sure if Hanzo was still in the mansion , he's nowhere to be found but who knows maybe he'll suddenly appear and cut her throat seeing her trying to escape. The creacking of the door send goosebumps to her whole body. She'll prefer Hanzo glaring and mocking her than to not seeing him around in a freaking abandoned mansion. Hanabi slowly step out of the room and headed to the the room where her blade is. She immediately walk inside of the room and headed to where her blade is when she finally reached the unusual room.

She pulled her blade with all her strength and  her bleeding hands caught her attention .
It was bleeding so bad but Hanabi felt numb , not feeling any pain . A loud grunt escaped her lips as she successfully pull her blade out . Wide smile draw in her lips .

" fina--- "
" where are you going ? "

Hanabi felt her knees weaken and was taken a back. She felt her lips got paralyzed and her body stiffen , her heart was also throbbing so fast . She slowly turn around and almost lost her balance , recognizing the man in front of her.

" Ha-- H-hanzo " she utter his name with  wide eyes .
" where are you going ? " her heart beat was racing so fast that she could feel it wanting to get out of its cage.

Hanzo started walking towards her direction , her mind keeps telling her to run away but her body just stilled in her place ,  can't think of anything. Before Hanzo could step closer to her she pointed her blade to his throat.

" don't c-come near me " her voice was trembling , little sweats present in her forehead.
" Hanabi " the demon step closer but Hanabi didn't move even an inch away causing her blade to touch Hanzo's now bleeding throat .
" Stop ! Don't come near me! " her eyes were like daggers pointing at the demon in front of her.
" Hanabi. Y- your... " she followed his gaze when she noticed he was staring at her hands.