ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟻:

Hanabi opens her eyes as soon as the darkness devours her sight. It was all black and endless nothingness. No sounds nor movements, just pure darkness as if she's standing in the middle of the underworld.

People in their village believe that when a person dies, before entering the Great Paradise she/ he would experience running in an endless dark expanse as if they're finding a door that is nowhere to be found.

Hanabi opens her lips and tried to say a word but to her surprise, no sound came out of her mouth, not even a vibration through her throat.

Her brows met and her hand shakily goes to her throat and caressed it. She tried to speak again but just like what happened, her voice goes unheard.

The lady ninja can not comprehend what's happening. She roams her gaze around but it was useless, not even a single glimmer of light can be found in the strange place.

Hanabi decided to take a step and the cold floor washed her body realizing just now that she ain't wearing any footwear strangely a cold wind brushed her delicate skin, not knowing where it came from as if the wind touched her purpose.

Hanabi continued on her track despite the eerie atmosphere. It was so cold that the lady ninja began to shiver. The wind is blowing gently but seems to harass her with a gentle touch. Hanabi heaves a deep sigh as she strides towards nowhere.

It was like she was only talking to herself because no matter what she says goes unheard. It was strange and creepy at the same time. She might not see it but she knows that there's smoke coming out of her mouth whenever she breathes.

While walking to nowhere, the female ninja halted, hearing a sound from somewhere. Hanabi's brows deepened, recognizing what it is.

" Oh, my g- god... " the voice moaned.

Hanabi started striding towards the direction where she can hear the pleasured sound and with her every step, she could feel her heart drumming out of her chest. The sound became louder and louder as she strode towards it and her heart almost fall to pieces realizing that it was her voice, it is her voice. And her eyes widened witnessing the scene in front of her. She doesn't know where it came from or how it is possible to see the happenings in the past. All she needs to confirm is that it was all just a dream and that her mind was only playing with her emotions.

Her trembling hands gradually go to her mouth, watching the night when something happened between her and the Akuma ninja. His every powerful thrust and she pleasured moan filled her ears. It was so loud that she have to cover her ears, she can't hear anything except her pleasured, satisfied sound.

What the fuck?!

" Hanabi " the female ninja suddenly shivered to hear a strange voice from nowhere.

"Who are you?" She mouthed, but still, her voice is unheard.

"So you are Hanabi. At last, we have finally met." the voice continues.

Hanabi shakes her head hastily, wanting to make sure if someone was really calling her name or if it was just her mind, playing with her sanity.

The female ninja got startled when a rough hand just touched her waist, leaving a stingy feeling on her skin. She bites her lower lip trying to suppress the grunts that was urging on leaving her mouth.

" Hanabi, do you like what your seeing? " a voice suddenly whispered, and all she can do was stay in her place as she feels a dark presence behind her, standing and was leaning towards her ear.

It was so eerie that she could feel all the hair on her body rose up.

The lady ninja bit her lower lip as she felt its rough hand, caressing her neck in a slow but rugged motion.