ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷3:

⚠️

HANABI let out a deep sigh as she got off her bed and decided to have a dinner. She was about to reach for the door knob but before she could do it , the door opened itself revealing Hanzo , holding a tray of foods. Hanabi rolled her eyes skyward and ignored him on purpose. Hanabi marched towards the kitchen and headed to the long table, as expected. He cooked a lot of foods again. Hanabi's brows furrowed as she stared at Hanzo , walking towards her direction. The female ninja just keep a straight face as she watched Hanzo pulled a chair for her.

" Let's eat together " he utter.

Hanabi just ignored him and sat on the chair. Hanzo did the same.

It's been a week since that misunderstanding between them happened and it became their daily routine. Arguing.

Hanabi turned her head before her eyes as she stared at Hanzo wearing a blank expression on her face , feeling so uncomfortable with his stares. Hanzo lift a brow , staring at her intently.
" Stop staring " she mutter as she continue on having her dinner. Hanzo just smirk and acted like he heard nothing , his stares never leaving the lady in front of him. Hanabi shut her eyes hard as she felt her rage rising up to her head. She stopped the urge to start an argument and chose to eat in peace. After she ate. She cleaned the table and wash the utensils she used earlier. Her brows met as she looked at Hanzo on her peripheral vision. The demon ninja was just staring at her intently , mischievous smirk present on his face.

" I said stop staring " Hanabi utter , distracted by his stares.
" I hope you're aware that you look like a rapist there , watching your next victim " she added. Hanzo just chuckle and ruffled his hair.
" It's not that I'm sexually abusing you. It's just that you look so damn sexy Hanabi " he respond. Hanabi smirk and faced him.
" Feed your sinful eyes then. " Hanabi smirked. Hanzo chuckle and stood up. Hanabi lift a brow as she stared at the demon ninja take off his shirt. Hanzo walk towards her direction, his cold eyes were like daggers pointing right at her. Hanabi stopped the urge to flinched when he leaned down to her, his hands were placed at the kitchen sink. He cornerned the female ninja on purpose. Hanabi lean away as he lean his head closer to hers.

" I can literally torn all your clothes off in just a second.. " Hanabi gulp hearing his hoarse voice. " If I want to " he added as he lift Hanabi's chin using his finger. Hanabi swallowed the lump in her throat as his eyes darted to her lips.
" It's not a good idea to teased an Akuma ninja Hanabi... " Hanabi held her breath in as his finger started gliding down her neck. She gasp as she felt his finger stopped to her cleavage. Her chest was pounding up and down because of the fast throbbing of her heart. Hanzo lift his gaze , staring at Hanabi's now red face. His cold-dead eyes was clashing with her dilated ones.
" I'm warning you. You won't like it " he utter calmly making Hanabi's face blush even more.

Hanzo finally lean away making Hanabi sigh in relief. Her heart was throbbing so fast that she felt she just ran a miles away. She glared at Hanzo when she heard him chuckle.

" What's funny? " Hanabi hissed.
" Earlier , you act as if no man can make their way to you. You thought I would just sit still and stare right? " he chuckle. Hanabi's brows furrowed.
" Now look.. you're blushing because of that mere skinship " he added.
" You called that a mere skinship ? "
" and what are you trying to say ? That I am an easy to get kind of girl? " Hanabi utter , annoyance present in her voice. Hanzo frown.
" When did I say that? "

Hanabi scoff.

" You probably think that I am easy  to hooked up! " she hissed. Hanzo frown even more.
" No! I don't " he respond.
" Then what are you trying to say?! " Hanzo pinch the bridge of his nose. He felt depressed while listening to Hanabi's loud voice. He feels like his eardrum will malfunction any longer.
" Whatever you're thinking is. That's not what I meant " he said calmly.
" Then what?! "
" Fuck! Stop shouting! " he exclaimed back. " I can't believe you! You're so annoying! " she exclaimed for the last time before turning her back on him.