ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #09 :

Hanabi slowly open her eyes. Feeling so dizzy. Her head hurts, especially the back of her neck. She massage her nape as she sat up in a soft be- what? Her eyes widen at the realization.

" where am I?! " I exclaimed

I roamed my eyes around the room. I'm sure as hell that this isn't my room.

'where the hell I am ?' she ask at the back of her mind.

A crease formed in her forehead.

The last thing I remember, I was at the training ground then Hanzo.. yes Hanzo!

My eyes widen at the sudden realization. I roamed my eyes around the room once again. It's kinda old and.. Don't tell me--

" what the fck am I doing here?! " I immediately got off of the bed and ran towards the door but was immediately taken a back when someone opened it first. Revealing the man who probably brought me here.

" oh you're awake now " my eyes widen not because of fear but because he's half naked standing in front of me.

I immediately looked away and suddenly got interested in the wooden floor.

" why did you brought me here? " I ask
" I told you already. I want you " I lifted my gaze and throwed him a sharp stare.
" you want me? to be your what? slave huh? " I gritted my teeth .

A can see him smirking behind that mask.

" Of course not " he chuckled
" Then why am I here? and what's so funny at what I said ? "
" I just said those words as an excuse cause I don't even know why I'm so obsessed of having you here " I stiffened at what he said.

How does he managed to stay calm after saying those words ?

I felt my cheeks burning so I immediately looked away. I want to badly slap myself right now. This isn't really the right moment to blush.

" just.. let me go home " I said calmly.
" No " he chuckled.
" you've been unconscious for 3 days and surely they're going crazy of thinking where the hell you are, so no. I won't allow you to go home. " my anger rise up at what I heard .

My glares never leaving him.

" you're crazy! why did you abduct me?! " I shouted right in front of his face.

I saw his brows furrowed.

" I'm tired of repeating the same answer Hanabi " his voice became serious
" I want you that's why you're here "

I mess my hair out of frustration.

" and I'm also tired hearing the same answer! "
" You know what? Imma out of here. Move! " I tried to push him but he was just so heavy.
" I said move! "  he just stared at me blankly.
" I said move! Are you de-- ahh! " my words got cut off when he suddenly yanked me in his arms and throw me back in the bed.

I immediately got off of the bed but he immediately held my wrist and throw me harshly back in it.

I was about to get off again when he suddenly pin me down. My eyes widen when he positioned himself on top of me.

I held my breath in as I felt my heart skip a beat. Our position is not really appropriate in the eyes add the fact that he's half naked.

" you're voice surely sounds good in moaning not in yelling " the hair at the back of my neck rose up upon hearing what he said in a husky voice.

I can't feel my self right now. My lips got paralyzed , I.. I can't speak even just one word. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I stared right through his eyes. He's staring at me too, coldly.