ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #05 :

" H- Hayabusa "

Hayabusa haulted when she heard Kagura's voice behind him . They were heading to the training ground of scarlet - shadow ninjas . Hayabusa turned his gaze to her .

" are you really leaving ? I- I want to know the reason "

" You don't have to know about it . It's my mission to bare "

Kagura lifted her gaze . Hayabusa almost flinched when he saw a glint of pain in her beautiful eyes .

" I guess I can't stop you . You already made your decisions " a smile plastered in her lips but it did'nt reach her eyes . Hayabusa noticed it too . Hayabusa suddenly want to just close ta gap between them and embrace her .

" can you promise me one thing ? "
" what is it ? "
" please come back to me , safe and sound "

Hayabusa suddenly felt his cheeks burning. His chest started throbbing so fast.

Kagura step closer to his direction . She have to lift her head up just to look at him .

" promise me "

Hayabusa stared at her intently . Trying to read what's running in her mind but all Kagura did was stared at him , waiting for his answer . A deep sigh escaped his lips .

" fine " he said , but not so sure about it .

A smile formed on Kagura's lips . Hayabusa's chest clenched seeing her genuine smile . The girl really trust him that he'll return safe and sound beside her . He doesn't want to disappoint Kagura so he smiled back at her , assuring that everything will be just fine.

They silently continued walking until they reached the training ground . They halted and faced each other .

" do you want me to wait here until your training is over ? "
" no , just go straight to your house . I'll just go and visit you tomorrow " Hayabusa said without looking at her , his eyes were observing the training ground in front of them . His fellow ninjas was busy practicing their own weapons and sparing to each other .

" o- okay . I'll see you tomorrow then " Kagura pouted because Hayabusa was not paying attention to her .

" bye " Hayabusa started walking towards her fellow ninjas when suddenly a couple of hand hold his elbow making him stop . He turned around and faced Kagura who was unknowingly blushing , her cheeks was so red . Hayabusa immediately touch her forehead thinking she has a fever .

Kagura flinched at what he did . Thanks to that , now she swear her faced blushed even more.

" hey are you okay ? " Hayabusa ask her worriedly .
" ah y- yeah "
" I doubt that " he response. Kagura lift her gaze and stared at him.

" let me accomp- " Hayabusa's words got cut off when suddenly a soft thing pressed in his cheek and he's not dumb to not know what it was .

Hayabusa stilled in his place . His expression was unreadable , his cheeks were burning and felt so hot . His heart was beating so fast like he had just ran a miles away .

A loud screams and clapping of hands made him come back to his senses.

" we saw that ! " the other ninjas yelled.
" get yourselves a room lovebirds ! " another one from his fellow ninja .

The other ninjas didn't stop teasing them as he finally decided to look at Kagura . The onmyouji master immediately looked away with her blushing face .

" why did you- "
" I'm going now ! bye ! " Kagura cut his words off .

The girl suddenly ran off and vanished out of his site .