ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟺:

Hanabi scoffed in disbelief while watching Hayabusa and both Grandmasters talk about their wedding. Fortunately, she managed to escape towards Hayabusa yesterday but again she's being forced to be with him and desperately wants them to get closer.

' How annoying '

She also tried to escape to check up on Hanzo but her father always has someone following her which is also Hayabusa. She's anxious about it that she began to think that they might have known her relationship with Hanzo but also feel scared to figure their minds out. ' Perhaps, my father only wants to spend more time with me. Yes, right! ' she discusses inside her mind.

Her brow lift unconsciously and said " seriously? " unintendedly that made the men look in her direction. Hanabi's eyes widen realizing that she said her thoughts out loud. She blinked and swallowed hard " I mean the wedding, isn't it too rush? "

" I thought you like me, we're doing you a favor," Hayabusa said, lips in a straight line, totally bored but anxiousness is also apparent on his face.

Hanabi scoffed " aren't you being so full of yourself too much? Clarification, I liked you. Past tense "

Hayabusa simply shrugged his shoulder and get on his feet. He was about to take a step but a hand hold his wrist which made him stop and slowly set his confused eyes on her.

" Where are you going? " she asked.

Hayabusa's brows furrowed and looked at her hand holding his wrist " let go " he said in a monotone.
" I wanna go with you " her brow arched and her eyes were twitching, simply telling him 'take me with you or else?'

His crumpled brows deepened while looking at her desperate expression. He got some business to take care of and he's not sure if he'll let her come with him. He kinda feels uneasy cause knowing Hanabi she definitely ruins everything. Suddenly, the expression on Hanabi's face changed and was replaced with a wide grin. His brow arched while following her slender fingers intertwined with his as she get up on the floor.

" Grandmasters, please will you perhaps excuse us cause we got a date to enjoy too and we don't want to waste such a lovely occasion," Hanabi said, a sweet smile was drawn on her face while looking at both Grandmasters, secretly hoping to allow them to finally get out of the headquarter. On the other hand, the man beside her was too stunned to speak and not taking his eyes off her. Hanabi must have sensed it resulting in her meeting his gaze and arching her brow.

" Is that true Hayabusa? " the Scarlet Grandmaster asked, a wake-up call for Hayabusa to finally blink and shift his attention to the two most respected people in their village.

He clears his throat and pulled Hanabi's hand to bring her stand closer to him before nodding his head.

" so please do excuse us " he utters and hastily dragged Hanabi out of the headquarter, not minding how both Grandmasters will react to his rude action but they're going to marry each other soon anyway so he's actually unbothered.

As they reach the market, Hanabi instantly lets go of Hayabusa's hand which made the shadow ninja look at her but with an emotionless expression on his face. Well, nothing's new.

" Thanks... about earlier," she said, a lightly appreciated smile evident on her face before slowly turning into an excited exclaim.
" Bye, then " as she waves her hand and immediately run off from his sight having no intention to listen to his response.

•••

Heavy pants escaped her lips while wiping her forehead which is currently full of sweat using the back of her hand. Her floral kimono was also crumpled with all the running she did before reaching her destination.