ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷𝟸:

Hanabi groans as she felt a strong arms tighten it's grip around her. A smile draw on her lips, feeling so comfortable and warm. The female ninja slowly open her eyes as she feel like someone's breathing, fanning her entire face. Hanabi's eyes widen at what she had witness. She swallowed the lump on her throat as she stared at Hanzo's face who was sleeping peacefully beside her. His face was so close to hers that she can feel and hear his breathing. Hanabi was about to push him but to her surprised, the demon ninja just tighten his hug at her.

" Why didn't you woke me up? " he asked with a husky voice, his eyes still closed. Hanabi's brows met. " and why would I do that? " she asked him back. Hanzo just chuckle and buried his face to Hanabi's hair.
" You smells good " he said, more like a groan. Hanabi stop the urge to roll her eyes at what he just acted.
" One more minute please.. " Hanabi let out a deep sigh and let him be. A deafening silence prevail between them while Hanzo was just caressing Hanabi's hair and smelling it most of the time. Hanabi clears her throat, breaking the silence.
"D- do you still remember what you said last night? " Hanabi asked.
" what ? " he responded , still caressing her hair. " You asked me if I want to go back.. t- to go home " she felt Hanzo loosen his hug at her and suddenly stood up. " what about it? " Hanzo asked as he did some stretching. Hanabi also decided to stand up .

" I want to go home now " she answered. Hanzo didn't respond, his back facing her.
" My answer is a yes. I wanna go--- " Hanabi's words got cut off when she heard the demon ninja chuckle. Hanabi looks at him with a frown when he turned his back to face her, a smirk present on his lips.
" It's a no Hanabi " Hanabi's brows met. " What are you talking about? " she asked as she turned her back at him and headed towards the door, she was about to open it but Hanzo immediately grab her arm. Pinning her at the door. Hanabi groans when her back hit the wooden door. Hanzo place both of her wrist above her head.

" What now?! " she exclaimed. Hanzo was just staring at her intently while Hanabi was throwing him death glares.
" You refused " Hanabi's brows furrowed.
" what are you talking about? " she asked, confuse.
" Last night, when I asked you if you want to go back. You refused "
" Excuse me? I haven't even answered yet! " Hanabi exclaimed as she forced herself to escape from his grip. Hanzo just chuckle while watching her struggle.
" You refused to go home just to nurse me the whole night love " he smirk.

Hanabi stared at his eyes and immediately looks away , feeling the awkward atmosphere between them. Hanzo smirked , bit his lower lip while staring at the female ninja who was blushing, her face was so red that she kept on bowing her head down for Hanzo to not see it. Hanzo finally let go both of her wrist and a playful smile draw on his lips , still staring at Hanabi who seems so interested at the wooden floor.

" Hey " Hanzo utter but he got no respond. Hanzo smirked and step closer to her. He leaned his head down and put his finger on Hanabi's chin , lifting it up. Their eyes met.
" you're blushing " he chuckle. Hanabi's eyes widen and push him using all her force. " I am not! " she denied.
" Oh really ? Then why is your cheeks so red ? " Hanzo teased. Hanabi looks away , not knowing what to say.
" It's because I am mad " she mumble. Hanzo just laughed as a respond. Hanabi felt her heart skip a beat while listening to his laughter. A smile draw on her lips, staring at the demon ninja. Hanzo might have noticed it because he suddenly stopped and his brows furrowed.
" what ? " he ask. Hanabi blink a few times, realizing that she probably look like an idiot smiling right in front of him. " Nothing " she answered coldly as she turned her back at him and open the door.

HANABI was about to close her eyes when a series of knocks made her flinch and sat in her bed . Hanzo marched inside her room with a frown.

" What do you want? " Hanabi asked irritatedly while giving him a glare. Hanzo headed to the side of her bed and grab her wrist. Hanabi's brows furrowed. " what now?! " she hissed.
" Let's go somewhere "