Epilogue

Kaylee sat in the middle of her room as she turned around, taking in the room as she thought back to the adventure she just had. She turned back to her desk, the envelope still resting on the wooden surface as she stood up. The pictures on her wall seemed to be bigger than they had been before. Especially the one of all the Pevensies and Kaylee in the train station, all five of them laughing at something Lucy had said. Than she turned to the one of her and Peter on the beach.

She than took out the letter which she had put into the envelope. After the big adventure she just had, the letter was going to be worth telling. She smiled as she took a new, fresh sheet of paper and began to write. 

''My dearest Peter, you will not believe the story I have to tell you.'' She smiled as she continued. ''You may want to sit down for this, high king of Narnia, because it is going to be a long letter today. So, let me tell you about how I and your youngest siblings (and cousin Eustace ... don't ask) saved Narnia for one last time.'' 

And the very end of this book. After this book Peter and Kaylee did reunite before the train accident and I will spoil the fact that Kaylee was in the train with the three Pevensies and returned to Aslan's country to with them. So, in the end she and Peter do end up together to re-marry again in his country.  I hope you enjoyed these three books and if you did, please leave a vote, comment and check out some of my other books, including Pevensie daughter which is a OC X Caspian story. I hope to see you there and thank you again!

-X Violet's-library