Prologue

Kaylee held her blankets close to herself as she was sleeping, she awoke with a jolt when she heard a loud sound coming from outside. Both herself and her mother got out of their beds, rushing outside to see what was going on.

''Kaylee!'' She turned her head to see Peter Pevensie running towards her and her mother, him grabbing her hand as she saw Edmund, Peter's younger brother, rush into the shelter in their back garden. Kaylee's mother quickly closed the door after the two teenager's were inside, panting heavily as they looked at Edmund, who held a picture of his father close to his chest. 

''Why do you always have to be so selfish! You only think about yourself. Why can't you ever do as you're told!'' Kaylee grabbed his arm, pointing at the picture in his hands. 

''Peter.'' Peter turned to his girlfriend who had a fearful look on her face, he pursed his lips together as he pulled her into a tight hug, waving his hand through her hair. 

''It's okay, it's okay.'' 

Welcome to my Peter Pevensie story! After the success of my Pevensie Daughter book I decided to upload it, for those who have read that book, I have changed Cornelia to Kaylee as I found it a fitting name for her. I hope to see you soon, and please leave a vote, comment and add this book to your reading list to stay updated. I'll see you soon!

-X Violet's-library