Chapter three

''Peter winds up, goes for the bowl!'' Peter threw the ball towards Edmund, but because the younger boy wasn't paying attention whatsoever, he ball hit him in the leg pretty hardly, leading to Edmund yelling in pain. ''Whoops! Wake up, Dolly Daydream!'' 

Kaylee sat under a tree, reading on of the books she had found in her room. She looked up when she could feel Peter's gaze on her. He smiled at her before throwing a wink her way, earning a blush from the girl before she went back to reading her book.

''Can't we play hide and go seek again?''

''I thought you said that it was a kid's game.'' Peter replied smartly, throwing the ball in between his hands.

''Besides, we can all use the fresh air.''

''Not like there's air inside.'' Edmund replied back to his sister.

''Are you ready then?'' 

''Are you?'' Edmund smacked his bat on the ground as he got ready to hit the ball. Peter smirked at him before he pitched the ball, hard. Kaylee her head shot up when she heard glass break. She got onto her feet, following the gaze of Edmund, Susan and Peter.

When they arrived upstairs, they stared at the broken window and the suit of armor on the floor that must had fallen over when the ball hit it. Kaylee shared a worried glance with Susan before Peter spoke up.

''Well done, Ed!''

''You bowled it!'' He argued back. Kaylee held her hand up, signaling for them to be quiet, hearing Mrs. Macready yelling through the house. The children looked at each other before Peter grabbed Kaylee's hand. ''Run!'' After a few doors, turns and walls they arrived in an open room, staring at the wardrobe that Edmund opened.

''Come on!''

''You have got to be joking.'' Susan looked at Kaylee and Peter for support, but when they heard Mrs. Macready coming closer, Peter rushed forward, pushing his sister in.

''Go!'' Peter closed the door behind him, ushering the other four back. Kaylee felt someone step on her foot, smacking the person on the arm. After pushing more and more, she landed on her back, a cold sensation hitting her. 

She placed her hands on the ground, feeling the snow on the floor. She followed everyone's gazes, Peter and Susan in regret, Edmund surprised and Lucy very happy. It than dawned on Kaylee that Lucy had been right. She got pulled onto her feet by Peter before they each looked around the magical land. 

''This can't be ...''

''Impossible!'' Susan added, her gaze also on the Snow landing on the eyelashes. 

''Don't worry, it's probably just your imagination.'' Lucy replied with a big smile on her face, happy to see that her siblings finally believed her. 

''I don't suppose saying we're sorry would quite cover it?''

''No, it wouldn't.'' Lucy turned around for a moment, hiding something behind her back as she smirked at Peter. Before hitting him with a snowball. ''But this might!''

The siblings and Kaylee all emerged into a snowball fight, all except for Edmund, who they only noticed when he yelped in pain after being hit by Susan. Peter turned to him before hardly glaring at him. 

''You little liar!''

''You didn't believe her either!''

''Apologize to Lucy.'' When Edmund only looked at his sister, Peter walked closer to him, his voice threatening. ''Say you're sorry!'' 

''Alright!'' He exclaimed loudly, Susan and Kaylee looking at each other before Edmund spoke again. ''I'm sorry.''

''That's alright, some little children just don't know when to stop pretending.'' Lucy looked at him with a smug look, looking very pleased with herself as she spoke.

''Maybe we should go back.'' Susan spoke up, already turning to leave again, but Edmund stopped her. 

''Can't we at lease take a look around?'' Peter nodded, looking at his youngest sister with pride. 

''I think Lucy must decide!'' After she thought about it for a moment, her face lit up as she jumped up and down.

''I all want you to meet Mr. Tumnus!''

''Well Mr. Tumnus it is'' Kaylee frowned when he walked towards the usual wardrobe again.

''We can't just walk around in these clothes!'' Kaylee smiled as she saw Peter walk out again, holding up five coats.

''We can use these coats.''

''Peter, they don't belong to us.''

''Well I don't think the professor will mind.'' He smiled at Kaylee as he helped her put on the thickest jacket, as she was shivering, the teenager was standing in only her shoes, a white blouse and a yellow skirt. ''And if you think about it logically we are not even taking them out of the wardrobe.'' He handed one to Edmund, who exclaimed loudly.

''But that's a girl's coat!''

''I know.'' Peter replied with a smirk on his face, pushing the coat into his brother's hands and than taking Kaylee's hand, smiling at her as they followed Lucy further away from the wardrobe. 

''...and tea and...'' Lucy stopped her sentence, seeing that the door of the house in the tree was open, she took a sprint towards the house, Peter and Kaylee close behind her, calling for her name.

They arrived in the house, it was a pure mess. Photo's, wood, furniture and other stuff were all spread around the room. Kaylee looked at a picture on the floor, grabbing it as she stared at two fauns. 

''Who would do something like this?''

''Peter what is that on the wall?'' Peter looked at his sister before looking at the note, grabbing it from the wall and reading out loud. ''The Former occupant of these premises, the Faun Tumnus, is under arrest and awaiting his trial on a charge of High Treason against her imperial Majesty Jadis, Queen of Narnia, Chatelaine of Cair Paravel, Empress of the Lone Islands, also to comforting her said Majesty's enemies, harbouring spies and fraternizing with Humans. signed Maugrim, captain of the Secret Police, Long live the Queen.''

''Now we should really go.''

''But we have to help him!'' Lucy yelled, Kaylee walking towards her, Peter beating her to it and kneeling in front of his youngest sibling, giving her a sad smile.

''It's out of our hands now Lu.''

''You don't get it do you? I'm the human!'' Se looked around in desperation. ''He helped ME!''

''Maybe we should call the police?'' Peter questioned.

''These are the police.'' Susan replied while waving the letter in front of his face.

''Besides, he's a criminal!'' Edmund spoke up.

''Don't worry Lucy, we'll think of something.'' The five of them walked out of the house, when they heard a Robin 'Psst' at them. All of them turned to each other before Susan took the lead.

''Did that bird just 'psst' us?'