Wait, Aether Has Finally Arrived?!

Y/n had a commission to clear out some slimes on the beach below Stormbearer Point. She took Avi along with her, putting him in a side pocket of the backpack so he remembered that she could still kill him, at least physically. "Off to find the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz~" she hummed while walking down the path through the forest to get to the location where she was to kill the slimes.

Walking down the beach she spotted two things, cryo slimes and a very recognizable traveler. Oh shit, she thought before remembering Wait, my commission not wanting to lose out on mora she ran up with her pyro-infused spear to melt the cryo slimes. 

After kill stealing the slimes she looked back over for a double-take for the blondie. Yep, that's him she confirmed noticing the floating Paimon which had stayed further down the beach. "Uh, hello dude?" she said ending the staring match between the two of them. 

'This is a few weeks earlier than the start you know' Avieer commented, explaining why he didn't tell her previously.

Y/n decided to introduce herself, "Hello, I'm Y/n!" she said extending a hand. 

Paimon had floated over by now curious about the newcomer. "Hello Y/n, this is Aether, and Paimon is Paimon!" she said cheerfully answering for Aether. Aether shook Y/n's hand in greeting allowing Paimon to talk for him. 

'I really wanna flirt, fuck, you won't kill me if I flirt, right?' Y/n asked Avieer silently. He did not answer and she took it as permission and said with full confidence, "You two are pretty cute, mind if I show you around Monstadt?"  she offered with a friendly smile.

"E-eh, wait Paimon is Aether's  guide!" Paimon spoke up not wanting to be replaced.

Y/n knowingly replied with, "I can also make you some free food, or treat you in town if you want," winning over the floating companion which had wanted to deny the offer. "So, how about it?" she insisted.

Paimon had changed her tune rather quickly, "Ooo, food?!" she said excitedly, "Fine Paimon agrees, guide us all you want. So long as Paimon gets tasty food!" she said happily.

Aether eyed his companion with a hesitant look, "I suppose," he agreed after a moment. Causing Y/n to look extra happy.

"Yay! It's always good to have some relations when in a new place," she said grabbing his hand, beginning to lead the two back towards the city.

Aether was taken by surprise as she suddenly dragged him along. Paimon followed along as Y/n took the two through the forest. Aether simply observed the stranger, not saying much.

As they made their way out of the forest Y/n pointed to the statue of the seven, "Aether, go touch that!" she instructed fully knowing the outcome of the contact. 

He agreed, figuring that even though she was weird she hadn't shown any ill intent, at least not yet anyway. Y/n sat down on the cliff overlooking the statue, watching Paimon and Aether head towards the statue. It seemed like Paimon was explaining its cultural importance to the nation. "So, you said the game would start in a few weeks? Mind is a bit more specific?" she asked grabbing Avi out of the backpack.

Avi answered as it was sat down on her lap, "The game would've officially started in 8 days, while the traveler is nearly finished learning the language. Let's hope your actions won't change the future all too much," he sighed slightly annoyed, watching Aether touch the statue of the seven.

Seeing that he'd done as she'd instructed, Y/n put Avi down before she hopped off the cliff, quickly gliding over towards the lake where the statue stood. she did not stop as she got to the edge of the water, pulling an Elsa as she ice-bridged over the moat which separated the two groups. "And now you have anemo powers, my friend!" she said Avi just floating over the water behind her.