Childe has joined the party!

Childe eventually sat up after regaining some stamina, "Well, this battle has left me satisfied." he stated happily, "Anyone who strives as I do to grow stronger shall be called a friend, even if our friendship can only be shown in the battle against one another." he said offering his friendship to both Aether and Y/n.

Aether seemed put off with the offer, "I'd rather not." He muttered glaring down at the ginger not wanting to get all chummy with a Fatui Harbinger.

Y/n nodded in agreement, "I'm not feeling like committing crimes against humanity, just yet." She said sarcastically. "Also, I'm confiscating your sigils." She added happily casually pocketing the sigils, hoping it could at least save her the headache of having to deal with lower-case god and his wife. 

Childe seemed a bit miffed Y/n had deliberately taken his sigils, "I can give you more later," he offered to want them back to complete his plans.

Y/n shook her head, "I'm not dealing with Osial," she grumbled in annoyance. "Anyways, Aether, what should we do with him while he's still here? I mean, I already robbed him, but we could still..." She trailed off thinking on possible options besides murder, "I don't know, arrest him? Hold him hostage? Give him to Liyue in return for a bounty?" she began brainstorming ideas until she bemusedly thought ..fuck him... but had enough sense not to actually state it.

Aether looked over and realized, yeah. They did have a man who just tried to do something that seemed highly illegal in their hands. "Maybe we should give him to Liyue, let them take care of the issue," he said with a little shrug. 

Childe wondered if he should make a run for it before realizing with the amount of energy he'd expended in the battle he wouldn't get far. "Now, now, friends. I'm sure we can talk this out?" He said amiably.

Y/n glared back at the Harbinger, "Oi, unless we're fuckin, I'm not your friend." she blurt out, forgetting to filter. Getting a weird look from Paimon and Aether she amended her statement, "Scratch that, we're not friends period." she added quickly. looking in her backpack for something to restrain him with.

Paimon let out a groan, "Paimon thinks you need to stop being so inappropriate!" She scolded rubbing her forehead getting a headache as Y/n pulled out some thick ropes and began tying Childe's hands.  

Childe seemed unconcerned with the restraints as Aether pointed out, "I think he can break out of those. Let me try," he walked over and took the rope from Y/n.

"kinky," the h/c-ette teased as Aether ignored her tying a tight knot and guiding Childe back out of the pretty destroyed building. "You don't think Ningguang is gonna charge us for fighting in the Golden House?" She asked a bit nervously, not wanting to lose her newly robbed money.

Paimon shrugged, "It was Childe who broke the floor, so surely we wouldn't be the ones getting fined, right?" She said hopefully. Y/n gave an unsure nod as they walked into the Harbor. Paimon looked around some more, "Wait, where do we go?" Paimon suddenly asked. Without the immediate threat of an unsealed god on their ass, Paimon had no real direction.

Y/n pointed towards the Jade Chamber. "Up, probably." She suggested looking up. Aether and Paimon nodded as they made their way through the streets. Unlike usual, the place still had a palpable tension as Fatui and Millelith confronted one another. A few looks were tossed their way as Fatui members saw one of their Harbingers restrained and being taken somewhere. 

Once arriving at the Chamber the group was immediately met with an arguing Qixing and Adeptal force. "We would never touch Morax!" Keqing snapped at Moon Carver angrily, sure she believed the future inevitably would move on passed the Archons but she still respected her Gods enough to never bring them harm.