Mission Objective: Don't Commit Homocide.

Once leaving the teahouse Y/n leisurely made her way back to the exit of the town until she eventually came across a soldier pestering someone for their vision. Looks like someone is getting mugged. She thought passively as she continued to walk towards the scene, watching curiously. 

"Can't you make an exception? I just got this Vision, I won't even use it, I promise." The man had attempted to negotiate, hoping for the best results. Y/n, feeling like being a nuisance and helping the guy out in a more subtle manner, continued walking. As she passed by Y/n purposely bumped into the man, subtly pushing him aside as she attempted to pass by.

The soldier, getting randomly pushed aside by some woman sharply snapped at her. "Watch where you're going." He called to Y/n giving the girl an annoyed glare. 

Y/n glanced back, making sure the man could see her eye roll. "yeah, yeah, sorry." She replied not even trying to hide the insincerity which dripped from her voice. Attempting to continue to walk off, the man suddenly grabbed onto her shoulder, prohibiting her 'escape'. Looking over at him with an innocent stare she asked, "You need something?" as if she hadn't chosen the pettiest option available to her. 

The man snorted in annoyance as he met her gaze. "You seem like a suspicious person, I haven't seen someone like you around here." He pointed out, observing the woman. Though she wasn't in the attire of an outlander, he still felt skeptical of her. 

Y/n raised a brow, "Do you know every single person in Inazuma City, that's impressive." She replied sarcastically, quickly highlighting the fact that he was probably attempting to apprehend her for no reason other than her petty actions. 

The man continued to keep her there as he replied, "You're right but I have a feeling you might have a vision." accusing the woman point blank.

Y/n sighed a bit, "Buddy, does it look  like I have a vision on me?" She asked impatiently pulling away from him. As she hadn't been able to use the elements for her own benefit for a little while now, she had since stopped using the fake visions as it was relatively pointless. "Here, I'll even let you check my bag." She added shoving it into the soldier's chest. 

The man snatched the bag from her, opened it up, and emptied out the contents onto the ground. All that fell was some mora, a kamera, and a couple of random souvenirs she'd collected in her last life while she traveled around. However, there was no vision that had fallen out with the rest of the contents. 

While Y/n had entirely forgotten the actual contents of that bag. She knew she hadn't put the visions in it as she always made sure it ended up in the 'magic u-haul', not wanting to lose it upon death on accident as they were surprisingly expensive. 

The soldier frowned at the context while Y/n gave him a smug look as she took the bag back from him and picked her shit up. As she did so she snuck a glance back toward where the other man had been, hoping he had picked up on the hint to leave while he could. Satisfied when she saw that he was long gone. "I didn't think that the shogun was expecting her soldiers to be picking on normal civilians like this." Y/n pointed out as she carelessly tossed her stuff back in the backpack before shutting it. 

Standing back up she then flashed the man a small smirk, "Anyways, unlike you, I have better things than picking on strangers for no reason. So I'll be taking my leave, good sir." She said playfully. Turning on her heel, Y/n promptly walked off leaving the man to realize he had lost sight of the other man, failing at his job. 

Once she made sure that the man had left, Y/n eventually circled back around and stopped next to the door of the Naganohara fireworks. Giving a crisp knock before waiting as the door hesitantly opened, revealing Yoimiya. "Hi, did you want to place an order?" She asked, a bit confused as she didn't recognize Y/n.