Jail Break.

TW: Gore, death, and our good old friend mass murder. 

At the jail entrance, one of the knights who stood guard noticed a masked cloaked man approaching. but before he could call out a barely audible "Shatter" was heard, a distinct Crack made of hundreds, maybe thousands of simultaneous bone fractures. was heard as the knight fell limply, no longer supported by any sort of bone structure. 

The other guard confused and alarmed quickly withdrew their sword to face the intruder. "Who are y-" He began asking before collapsing another quiet murmur was heard. and yet another crack was heard as the sword clattered to the ground. 

The man quickly snatched some keys from the first guard and moved on, figuring that there would be no need to check for any signs of life within the poor guard. As the jail was generally considered the private property of the Knights, and civilians weren't permitted on the premises the building was kept locked under all circumstances. 

Opening the door he walked into the partially subterranean building. Eventually, some patrolling guards had taken notice of his presence in the narrow, dimly lit hallways. The older of the two guards realized he didn't recognize the cloaked figure and called out, "Hey, you can't be here!" 

The strange figure however chose to ignore the warning and simply continued to walk towards them, as if they weren't there. Withdrawing their weapons to confront the weird person who didn't heed the warning they went to approach him. However once getting within 10 feet the two collapsed, dying in the same way as the guards who'd been posted outside. It was a fairly clean quiet death, though slow for those who experienced it.

Walking passed them without batting an eye he moved on to the next room. It seemed to be the warden's office. The fairly old man who was unlucky enough to get the midnight shift could quickly guess that the guards posted outside his office and at the front door were probably dead. So instead of attempting to confront him he immediately went to press the button implemented by Lisa in case there were any invaders. "Explode." a cold voice cut through the silence as the man began to reach for the button. They were too slow as they promptly exploded as if a bomb within had detonated painting the walls with a sticky crimson color. 

Messy. The masked man thought as he'd made sure to be out of the splash range of the warden's entrails and blood. withdrawing some gloves from the pocket dimension he carefully checked the Warden's desk for a set of Master keys. In the second drawer, he was able to find the keys. Once snatching them he moved on, going into a long horizontal corridor behind the office. opposite the door he had entered from were 5 doors, each leading to a different large room that probably contained each individual cell. 

I should've asked which cell block she was in. He thought, realizing belatedly this may not be too efficient. In the end, he just decided to go to the left-most block and lure the rest there.  

Entering the block he was able to locate two guards who quickly noticed his own presence. The more experienced of the guards could quickly piece together everything and rushed the intruder down pulling out their swords. The masked figure meanwhile leisurely withdrew a rapier, lashing out at the man who'd rushed him down. The cut was clean and deep hitting an artery.

Standing over the quickly dying man the other guard shouted for help hoping that one of the other guards would help him take down the strange person. "I-Intruder, help in block one!" The man repeated at the top of his lungs as the cloaked figure slowly walked towards him, letting him alert as many people within the jail as possible. 

Once within range, the rapier lashed out again at an ungodly speed with delayed precision cutting the cries for help off with a guttural gurgling. Unfortunately for the being who, up until now had been able to keep themself clean of blood splatters ended up getting some excess blood on their mask.