Help..!

Shortly after they met up at the pharmacy, the stone which Y/n had begun glowing, making the entire bag brighten up attracting the attention of the group. "Oh, what's that?" Zhongli asked seeing the bag light up.

Y/n quickly checked her bag seeing what had caused the bag to glow. She was able to quickly pull out the stone that Albedo had given to her. "Oh shit, has it already been a month?" Y/n asked. "Anyways, you guys can do your thing, "Avi and I will head on over to the lab. Have fun on your dinner date~" Y/n said excitedly as she teleported away with the slime in her arms.

Once they arrived next to the waypoint Avieer asked casually, "What'd you request now?" He seemed half-interested Only asking to make sure she hadn't tried to request a nuclear bomb for Klee.

"Something to turn me into a cat, for revenge!" She answered honestly.

Avi sighed and suggested, "Lemme be a human for this." He stated flatly, automatically assuming she'd have not thought it out far enough to plan for its duration or travel methods.

Y/n nodded, "Alright, do we need to stop back at home real quick so you can hide the slime?" She asked. The slime gave an affirmative bounce. As he agreed she quickly teleported back to her home and waited for Avi to do his thing. Soon the familiar snowy-haired man appeared before her.

"You ready," Y/n asked cheerfully as he put his mask on and flipped up the hood before they went to meet Albedo. Once he nodded the two had quickly made their way back to Albedo's encave.

Albedo seemed to have just finished something finishing jotting down the recipe to a new creation. He heard the crunching snow underfoot. "Sorry it hasn't been finished yet, but on a different note, could I cash in one of those favors?" He asked not looking to the newcomers.

Y/n sighed disappointingly, "Oh come on..." She grumbled impatiently, "I just want some revenge, why is this so hard?" She complained.

Albedo finished his notes and looked up to her, "Because of differing anatomy-" He began explaining but quickly cut himself off noticing the stranger who stood beside her, "Who's that?" He suddenly asked confused.

Y/n remembered that Albedo wouldn't have met the human form of Avi. "Oh, this is my boyfriend Avieer!" She said hugging his arm playfully.

Avi's mask hid his annoyance as he answered in a nonchalant tone, "I'm not her boyfriend." he muttered shaking the girl off. 'why'd you give them the actual name?' He asked.

"Avieer, oh so that's where you got the name for your slime." Albedo assumed automatically. It wasn't like naming pets after loved ones was an uncommon occurrence, though usually, they tended to do so when said person was dead.

Y/n gave Avi a smug smile and nodded, "Mhm, mhm. Anyways, what'd you need the favor for?" She asked moving on.

Albedo nodded and handed her a potion, "Something I've just made, I was hoping you'd try it." He explained. "The effects are unknown, but It shouldn't cause death and should last a day at most." He elaborated on what he knew and didn't already know about the potion based on the materials he'd used.

Y/n stared at the somewhat opaque leafy green liquid. "Uh... Avieer, wanna have a shot?" She offered the man instead.

Avieer took the potion as he inspected it himself, "I feel like doing so would be a poor decision to say the least." He muttered staring at it.

Y/n wondered what she could bribe him with. "I'll get you a fancy new slime?" She offered hoping he'd take the offer. The man however just shook his head bluntly. "C'mon just do it, I promise to not explode the world if you do," she whined.